Chapter 1 Guillotine

Disclaimer: I do not own Skip Beat! Its original story and characters belong to Nakamura-sensei.

Abstract:
Right after President Lory discovered Kyoko's feeling when seeing her in Tragic Marker set, he decided to make her admit her love for her senpai by any means. And maybe gave a little push to make Ren do the same.

A/N: It's my imagination of story turns. It's originally my older story but I didn't have the courage to publish it. I'm out of my mind right now, so let's publish it. There'll be ooc moments, so please be kind. Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote please...! 😘

'Kami-sama! What to do? I don't want to face today. I wish I could jump to tomorrow.'

"Haaaaaaah...." Kyoko sighed deeply again, for who knew how many times, feeling doomed to meet the most troublesome yet greatest person she ever knew, the President of LME (Lory Majestic Entertainment), the biggest talents agency in entertainment industry, Lory Takarada.

"Argh! No matter what I think, I don't have any other choice anyway. Gear up! Chop-chop! March to the battlefield, Kyoko!" She grumbled to herself, softly but still audible.

With that, she took her leave from the couple, the owner of the shop, Darumaya, and also the landlords of the place where she stayed, Okami and Taisho. (*Okami is the way Japanese people to address the female owner and Taisho is the male owner of a shop)

Thinking what would happen to her, she walked to the bus stop to get to LME office. Today was supposed to be her break from Heel siblings schedule because she had filming for Box "R", but the President asked her to come by his office before going to her filming location.

Even though her day suddenly became busier, it was not the cause of her misery. She was reluctant to meet President Takarada because of the topic that might pop up.

A day earlier, president Takarada sneaked into the Tragic Marker site as one of the site staff. He accidentally saw Ren, or Cain at that time, hugged Setsu. But because of her mussy feeling, Kyoko wasn't able to get into her character, and her feelings clearly shown on her face and he saw it.

'There's no way I could trick him after he saw that. Our eyes clearly met. Kami-sama, he must've told Tsuruga-san. How can I face him later.' Kyoko screamed in her head.

Suddenly, going back to Heel siblings job was not so appealing anymore.

When she arrived at LME, she headed straight to President's office. His ever efficient aide, Sebastian, welcomed her at the door and announced her arrival.

"Good morning, Mogami-sama, I was waiting for you. Come now... Please. The President is already waiting inside." He knocked on the huge door and opened it for Kyoko. "President, Mogami-sama is here to see you.

"Oh, Mogami-kun, what a good timing. Come in, everyone is here now."

Kyoko, who kept wailing inside at the dread fate in front of her, kept her head down and answered the President. "Hai. Good morning, President." And just then, she raised her head and got the full impact of a blazing handsome face of her senpai, Tsuruga Ren and his handsome manager, Yashiro Yukihito.

'Get a hold of yourself, Kyoko! Calm down and greet him normally you stupid! Or else, he would be suspicious of your strange behaviour! He's smiling, so President must've not told him about your feeling yet." Her inner self screaming desperately inside her head.

Finally, after great efforts she managed to make a smile appeared on her face.

"Good morning, Tsuruga-san, Yashiro-san." Kyoko greet them as cheerfully as she could and gave a proper bow.