another summer love

"come one luke lets go" i said while pushing my brother out the door so we can go skating " okay Rachel just hold on!" i started skating without him the reason i really want to go to the skating park is because Matthew will be there hes my brothers best friend and i have a crush on him "hey Payne sup oh i see you brought your sister with you" matt said oh sorry frogot ti tell you my name is Rachel payne Liam and Danielle Payne's daughter being a daughter of the one and only liam Payne sucks at time i mean we barley go out hes always working and is really and i mean really overprotective like when i was 10 i fell down stairs abd luke started laughing he was mad and freaked out and took me to the hospital making sure i didn't break anything that was 2 years ago lukes 15 and im 12 the baby of the family " yes Matthew i came with luke what u go a problem with me coming or are you just scared i can skate faster and better than you?" i said with attitude he looked shocked "really Payne prove it" and thats what i did we raced around the park then i did a filp and fell on top of matt " Rachel! are you okay dads going to kill me" luke came over " yes im okay well lets get home mom and dad will be home soon and will freak were gone not telling them plus your already grounded"