punishment/ truth

Luke and I followed our dad's instructions and went into our rooms. about two minutes later my mom came in, meaning dads with Luke well that is good for me " Rachel why are you getting into trouble a lot you do know your dad is stressing out right now and we are leaving tomorrow its hard on your father and I so can you please just try to be that sweet little girl who did not get into trouble and fight with you brother" wow I never knew that I was being that rude and self centered so I will change my attitude back to the way it was " im sorry mom I know that I should have not of bothered the boys and not yelled at dad and after are talk and you telling me what my punishment is ill go talk to dad" I said and right now I do not want to but I can feel the tears threatening to spill "okay sweetie but here is what is going to happen when we get back you will be grounded for a week and have to do extra chores the only thing you can have is your phone because if I am gone or your dad you can call us" I nodded my head and got up to give my mom a hug " im sorry mommy" I had said "its okay baby" she left probably to talk to Luke or finish packing and like a minute or so later my dad came in "daddy can I talk to you please"        "yes you can princess then I need to tell you something"  "okay so dad I am sorry for putting so much on you and mom I should have just agreed with you when you told me no and I should have never bothered the boys... do not get upset but the only reason I had bothered them is cause I was mad at you and I like Matthew I guess you can say I am growing up to fast but daddy I will always be you little girl and I promise to change my ways and actions back to the way I use to be" I had said tears now spilling to my cheek " Rachel you know that what you had did was wrong I do want you to be  my little girl still and not to grow up so fast and trust me your mother and I knew you liked Matthew because we were like that and you were flirting but I do not want you to date right now and he is way to old for you 3 years older" I hugged him and still was crying " I love you daddy"  " I love you to princess"