Sleepover

Ohayo minna! This book is getting some reads and I'm really happy!! Thank all of you guys you're the best!

Lucy POV

Oh my god. I'm in shock. The pain!! I lost the game that I'm boss at! Erza beat me in a whipping cream eating contest. I was undefeated. But I lost. One of my achievements is gone forever.

Eh, I don't actually really care. She must eat a lot of cake or frosting or something like that.

And anyways, I beat them in the pizza eating contest. Levy beat us with cookies.

The girls really loved my house. I showed them my bedroom. Well, my fake bedroom. If you push out a vent in the ceiling of my actual bedroom, a ladder falls down that leads to the attic. A long time ago, mom helped me make the attic into an amazing bedroom with cupboards and a bed and windows and everything.

We smuggled a shitload of cookies into the attic inside erza's stuff. She brought like six duffel bags and a huge backpack. And she brought her boxing gloves for me and her to fight with. We tried to get levy to join but she wouldn't budge.

I got an idea. I snuck up behind levy while she was drinking her water, and tickled her sides. 

"ACCK!! LU-CHAN YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!" She chased me. I ran from her and abruptly turned around and caught her by her stomach. She made a sound like an oof and a barf.

I put her on my shoulder and carried her over to erza, who had calmly watched the event happen from the comfort of my california king bed.

I threw levy on the bed, sat down, grabbed a cookie and said:

"So who do you guys like?" 

They both blushed as dark as Erza's hair. I took this as a good sign.

"SOOoooOOOOoOO SOMEone, I presume?" I said in my best official voice.

"Kyaaa! I don't like anyone!" Levy pushed me over off the side of the bed. I fell on my butt.

I grinned up at her from the floor. "Hmmm, you like... Gajeel?" I joked.

"Pffft!! No! Well.. No! No way!! Kinda sorta... NO!!" Levy yells.

"That was a better reaction than I had hoped! Levy-chan. Stop denying your feelings. Besides, he likes you too."

"WHAT?!? HE DOES?!?"

"Of course!! You're all that he talks about anymore! Levy smiled at me today!! The teacher assigned us as partners! She's amazing! She let me carry her books today! Did you see her ass?"

She blushed and said: "did he really say that?"

"Oh ya. And lots more." I say, grinning.

She throws herself off the bed and presses a pillow onto her face. I think she is trying to die.

"SOO... Erza! Got a special man?" I turn to her.

"Wha? No! The only boy I was even ever friends with was jellal.. But him and I don't really talk anymore. I catch him staring though."

"He says he likes your hair."

"Really?! I guess he is the guy... But he was a dick to me a few years back.."

"Not anymore!! Jellal is the kind of guy that would take a bullet for his friends nowadays. I think the only reason he was a dick was because his mom died a few years ago." I say.

"Hmmm..."

Levy bounces on the bed and asks: "Who's up for sinister 2?"

"The horror movie?" Erza asks.

"Sounds good!" I say.

We put in the movie and sit back under a huge blanket that levy found. The time flew by. I love horror movies and have a whole stash. We must have watched at least five. 

By the time the last one ended, I was the only one awake. But I made myself sleep.

Tomorrow will be another great day.