Cruel temptations

The lips Louis had been pining for, for less than an hour, were on his, and he didn't even initiate it!! If there is a god out there, thank you Louis thought as he immediately responded with adding more pressure to the kiss.

Kissing Harry was like kissing a rainbow or a unicorn that shit jellybeans. It was amazing and his lips were so soft from the constant application of lip balm.

Louis started to slowly roll his hips into Harry's. It was a delicious experience. Harry made a grunting noise and then told Louis "you need to stop..." in a really gruff voice. This just turned Louis on even more.

Louis only replied with making a hickey on Harry's neck.

Harry let out a strangled moan.

"L-Louis...cmon...stop.." And tried to weakly push Louis off. He just couldn't though because Louis was so desirable.

"Harry..." Louis softly whispered in his ear. Harry's breath was stuttering and Louis loved it.

Louis sat up but still straddled Harry. The sight Harry saw was magnificent. Louis had never stopped swaying his wide hips. His soft fringe was pressed to his forehead from the little bit of humidity and he was breathing heavily waiting to be fucked.

And oh how much Harry wanted to oblige.

But he couldn't..they had just met and barely even knew each other....but this boy was just so tempting.

"Louis please stop. I don't want to do this" Harry said firmly.

Louis looked hurt "but...." he got off anyway and looked at the floor in embarrassment. He had never been refused before, and for it to happen from someone he desperately wanted...his ego was hurt. He was hurt.

"Okay..." Louis stood up and walked away never looking Harry in the eyes. Just in time the bell rang and boys started coming into the locker room to get changed.

Louis quickly got dressed and rushed out of the locker room onto his next class without even checking if Harry needed a guide.