0.3

"Everything we said we were was not the truth,
Because you wanted an ocean but I gave you the sea."

"What I called you here for us to ask you whether or not you approve of me and Harley dating and going to prom together. I know we promised each other we would go to prom together and all but I really like her. I'm sorry teacup."

"It's okay I'll just go alone. Or stay home and watch Archer all night."

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no. You may not, absolutely not stay home during one of the most prestige nights in our very adolescent existence."

"Well I want to and I'm only on the first episode. Lana wanted me to catch up and she's not going either."

"Wait. Who the fuck is Lana?"

"Flufferdoodle."

"Oh okay. But still you need to go or I'm not going and I'm just gonna stay here with you."

"But you have Harley. Harley would be devastated."

"Who's my best friend here?"

"Me."

"Then you're more important than my girlfriend."

"That's not how that's supposed to work."

"I don't give a single. Single. Fuck"

"I'll just go with the gang cause they don't have dates either."

"Fuck no."

Kyle's POV

Damn she's beautiful. Even if she's angry.

"SHUTUP"

She whimpered in fear and threw my blanket over her to hide. I immediately went on the bed and slowly removed the thin blanket that hides the beautiful creature beneath it.

"Hey. Hey it's okay I'm sorry I raised my voice. I know how you feel about yelling." I say as I hold her in my arms. I wish I didn't ask Harley. Fucking Jason.

She opened her eyes looking up at me and took off my glass and giggled. I gave her a confused look.

"They're smudged kai."

She's too fucking cute. She puts them back on me after failing the fist time and grabbed the warm tea that we left on the dresser and downed the whole thing.

"Dang you really love your tea huh, teacup?"

"Haha, yep."

I give her another hug before turning the PS4 on and putting on Netflix.

"Your turn to choose teacup."

She picks out favorite, Bob's Burgers and goes under the covers. As soon as we're done with episode 10 she's asleep in my arms. I turn off the console and tv and get comfortable cuddling her.

I could stay like this forever but after I take Harley to prom she'll be mine.

All mine.

Author's Note

Merp another sorta filler. Suck right? I know. My brain is still trying to function out that I'm writing a book. Is anyone else reading?...besides my friends? Lol bye