RW Chapter Fifteen

A/N: I finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Someone help me. Idk what to do anymore D': it was so good. If you haven't seen it yet I really recommend you watch it. It's one of the best anime I have ever seen. I can't close the tab with the last episode. Idk why. I don't want to accept I finished watching it XD help me pleaaaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeeeee

So chances are this is a crappy chapter, and I apologise XD

Also, sorry for not updating yesterday. My phone was being stupid so I had to reset it completely 3 times thanks to Windows 10 mobile :L which I can't get rid of either, so I'm stuck with a half working phone D:

Anyway, here's the chapter :D

Chapter Fifteen

I didn't reply to L's message. In fact, I left his files and wiped my computers clean of anything information so they can't be hacked. I even moved apartments (letting my parents know of the new address).

What really tipped me off is that for a brief second, all of this files were removed. I hadn't thought anything of it until his message, requesting that I met up with him sooner. The daily logs of what was going on seemed different, they barely contained any information and some files were missing completely.

It has been six months since then.

I considered moving back, but the Kira killings haven't stopped. It seems like the old Kira is back. I'm suspecting Light Yagami and Misa Amane.

I'm suspecting that L lost, and Light has taken over.

I don't know for sure. A part of me prays that L is fine. He has to be OK, who else can bring Kira down? He's the only person capable. He brought BB down. There hasn't been a criminal that has won against him. You can't win against L. It's impossible, right? 

An unusual bang echoed out through the apartment, I had received post. Something that I'm not used to.

I get up from the chair and put my chopsticks down on the table, I always get excited about post. There's just this excitement of receiving something. Unless it's junk mail. I hate junk mail.

In front of the door, sat a letter face down.

I pick it up quickly and tear it open, pulling out the pieces of paper inside. I sit down on the ground and begin to read.

Dear Benihime.

For a while now, I have known that you are C. I am very grateful for your help with the Kira case, but I am sad to say that I still need your help. If you are receiving this, then that means I have lost. Since Kira doesn't know your real name, I know you're safe. So please stay out of the public eye and don't draw attention to yourself. I need you to stop Kira.

Firstly, I have arranged for a sum of money to be transferred to your account and I have asked your parents to transfer any money they received for you to your account as well. Secondly, I need you to go to England. I have enclosed a number you need to call, from then you will be able to arrange a trip there. From then on, you should be able to figure out what to do. You'll have people to help you.

I also want to inform you of your real name – so please burn this letter immediately after you've read it and written down the number I have provided.

Your real name is Crimson Princess Kimura. Our parents weren't good at choosing names.

Please don't reveal that information to anyone. You and your parents are the only people that know your name.