Part 2

"Just take care mom, dad I'll be okay. I'm a big girl now."I spoke while hugging my folks and they laughed between their tears.

They kissed me lovingly and with the final hug as I left for the airport check in. After all the Security and passport check I was greeted by a pretty airhostess.
Sitting on my seat I was lost in my thoughts, finally, I'm leaving this city, where I was born, made and destroyed.  I'm gonna leave all the bad memories with my country "Iraq". A place where the so called society values are more important than a person's life. Where criminals can survive but a victim can't. I promised  myself that I'll be strong, there will be a new me in California there will rise a new Shailey .

In this almost 16 hour journey between California and Iraq I'll hide what I went through and there will be someone new in California. No one will know what I was and what I suffered.

~~~~~~~~

"Ma'am please tie your seatbelt, we are about to land" said the flight attendant waking me up from my fogged sleep.
Here it is I spoke to myself, the plane landed and finally I reached where my instincts drove me.

The beautiful weather of California welcomed me without judging me for my past.

There was a guy standing with a  board of my name and I reached him.

"Hello ma'am it's 'Jamie Klein' here, welcome to California hope you liked it here." He greeted politely in his French(?)accent, well I don't know .

"Thank you, I hope that do."  I smiled politely. He nodded and placed my luggage in the car as left the airport.

The city is beautiful , it's almost evening and the whole city is looking like some tipped show with the dim lights, I look outside the window, high buildings , shops, men and women walking on the roads.
Everyone looked so engrossed in themselves to even  glance at someone else, just what I wanted.

"Ma'am,Haber sir told me to inform you that your apartment will take two days to get ready for you. I hope till then okay for you to manage in hotel." Jamie spoke in his odd accent.

"Yeah no issues thanks for informing." and with that I lost myself again, talking to the breeze of California.

"Ma'am we are here." Jamie spoke and I came out from the car. "Ma'am the room is booked for you, you can take the keys from reception. Have a nice visit." He smiled.

"Thanks Jamie." I smiled and he left.

To be continued
A/N
Duuhhh guys before you attack me with tomatos and all I AM SO SORRY for being so late. I was so dead with the shifting and stuffs -.- It sucks :'(
Okay so I know it's a filler chapter sorry again -.- But it was important like really important for the story
Just support me in this journey and I'll not disappoint you, I promised 😊
Please vote and comment and I'll pray that you'll get lots of pizzas, nachos, chocolates whatever you want.
Hugs :*
   PARI