Death

Sally POV

I woke up in the forest. I had this feeling something was on my head, but I didn't know what. Why was I sitting down? Where was I? I had so many questions that would never be answered. Then I heard a voice from behind a tree. It sounded like a high pitch boy voice.

"Who's there," I call out.

Nothing. No response. Who was here in the forest with me. Then I hear the high pitched boy laugh. He was laughing at me. I could feel the cold tears running down my face. The boy must have noticed because he stoped laughing. I heard him say something under his breath.

"Shit....fucking shit...i made her cry..."

Then i heard another voice much deeper then the high pitched boys.

"You had to start laughing at her didnt you idiot."

"Who's there," I call out wiping the tears away.

The two boys walk out from behind the tree. I jump as I see their faces. One had a white face with black hair and a giant smile from ear to ear. He wore a white hoddie with blood all over it. He also wore black jeans and black and white shoes. The other boy looked like link, but didnt. He had black eyes with a little red in them. They both deadly started at me. Then the taller one spoke.

"What happened to you, and who are you," asked the deep voice boy.

I looked at him for a little before even opening my mouth. Im only 8 so my mom told me not to talk to strangers. Thats what he was a stranger. Then I heard him sigh.

"I'm Jeff the Killer, but you can call me Jeff," Jeff said.

"I.....im....s....sally," I say while studdering really bad.

Jeff just looked at me and then looked at ben. They looked like they were talking, but I couldn't hear anything. Then they both look at me.

"You're coming with us," says Jeff while walking over to me.

"N....no.... I....i want my mommy....," I say while crying again.

Jeff walked over to me and held me in his arms in a hug. I didnt push him back. I really needed a hug. He reached his hand out and I grabed it. He lifted me up and told me to get on his back. Like a piggyback ride. Then we were off.

Hey guys! What do you think of the story so far? Leave some comments and let me know if you want more. What happened to Sally and where are they taking her? Read more to find out!