Part Two: Before Isabella

"And Cut!" The director yells as we wrap up our final day of filming. I gave my heart and soul into this film just as every other. Now that it's done I feel that too familiar emptiness that comes when I'm done working. There's also anticipation, I love my work and it shows.

"Man I'm starving, you ready to go?" Jonah questioned. I smile and reply "My driver is waiting up front."

"Leo baby, can I ride with you?" Margot coos. I'm not seeing anyone else tonight so I agree.

My driver Henry is waiting outside with the black Bentley but before we can make it to the opened back door I see the first flash of many from the paparazzi's.

I feel my jaw clench and see my knuckles whiten. I do my best to try to hide it. I don't think I'll ever get over my anger and annoyance for these people. I know this is all part of my career choice but it's the part I hate most.

We rush inside and when I look over at Margot she has the biggest grin on her face. I don't get people who are happy with this lack of privacy.

"Am I missing something?" I say harshly "I-um-no" she stutters. I know I'm not angry with her so I apologize. "It's okay baby" she says as she straddles me. "Is there something I can do to help calm you down?" she looks up batting her eyelashes.

Margot is everyone's type; blonde, tall, beautiful. Her blue eyes staring at me on fire with passion. I only wish I had that same desire. Of course, I would sleep with her. Not because of a need though but because frankly, I can.

It used to bother me that I've never been truly in love, never felt that pull. Now Its something I've accepted. I may have played Romeo but it's called acting for a reason. Love at first sight is pretty silly and if it were real I would never let it happened to me. I'm far to dedicated and busy with work either way.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when Margot stops touching me and gets off my lap to adjust her dress and fix her makeup.

"Your like a million miles away" she sounds hurt and I just shrug because it's true.

When we arrive to Rao's I see the familiar red corner and grin. Last time I was here we were filming a scene. My work is one of the few things that makes me happy these days.

We take a seat with the rest of the cast. The entire restaurant is reserved for us tonight.

"I'm so excited the movie is finally finished!" Exclaims Margot as she wraps her arms around mine. "The scenes might be finished but there's still so much work left to do" I say annoyingly. How can she be content with it all being over? I'll never understand how un dedicated some people are with their work. I give everything I have to my work and it's not over until....I get interrupted from my thoughts as the waitress comes over.

"Hi, my name is Isabella you can call me Bella and I'll be your waitress tonight. Can I start you guys off with a drink" I hear a sweet voice say. I look up and see the most intriguing set of hazel eyes I have ever seen. I can't seem to stop myself from staring at them. There's something deep about them, just.....different.

She notices me staring but I still don't look away. She gives me a confused look then looks down shyly.

I need to know more about Isabella.