Chapter 3

Leaving the office building I breathed out a sigh of relief. I had done my best and that's all you can ask of a person. I got in my car and headed back to my apartment. It was about a twenty minute drive to the apartment block which I found quite handy. Arriving at the building I locked my car and headed up to my floor.

"Ally you home?" I called as I opened the apartment door.

"Yeah kitchen" She called back. I set down my coat and bag on the living room chair before making my way to the kitchen.

"Hey sunshine" I said walking into the kitchen. "What's smelling so good?" I asked seeing Ally cook the amazing smell filling up the kitchen.

"You'll have to wait until dinner to see" She said a little smirk on her lips.

"You never make a proper meal unless we have guests" I stated raising my eyebrow at the older girl.

"Excuse me woman but all my meals are proper... but yes we do have guests coming over later" She said sounding a little defeated.

"May I ask who it is" I asked laughing a little.

"Just one of my friends from work Dinah" She said stirring the food in the pan.

I nodded and went in to the living room. Turning on the tv I scrolled through the varieties of shows and movies before settling on a romantic comedy. I scoffed at how cringy and misleading it was. Not everyone has everything go their way you know? I was left broken hearted for 8 years because of the girl who should not be named. I tried to shake her from my mind but it was too late, memories were already flooding back.

"Lauren come on, talk to me" She said grabbing my face between her hands. I took her hands off my face and turned away from her.

"Lo?" She said and my head snapped up.

"Don't fucking call me that" I growled. She looked a bit taken back but shook it off.

"Why are you being like this?" She snapped.

"Because you fucking kissed someone else Camila" I practically shouted as I stood up from my bed. She looked up at me in shock. She had come over to see if I was okay and as I had been ignoring her the whole day. I saw her making out with Shawn Mendes in the locker room and it honestly made me feel sick just even thinking about it.

"Lauren I-" She started but I cut her off.

"Save it Camila" I snapped again.

"LO HE'S GAY" She shouted laughing a little pulling me back down to the bed. I didn't say anything so she continued. "He asked me if he could take a picture of us kissing to show his friends he was straight because he's too scared to come out" She walked over placing her hands on my face once again, this time I let her. "It meant nothing Lo I promise" She leaned in kissing the corner of my mouth, but it didn't fail to make the butterflies erupt. She leaned back and looked into my eyes, and then down to my lips. I placed my hands on her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You're mine Camila" I said sadly, she leaned in kissing me softly. After a couple seconds she moved her lips from mine to my ear. Tugging a little on it making my breath hitch before whispering.

"Then lay me down and take what's yours" I didn't have to be told twice. I pushed her down on her back on the bed.

I sat up pulling off my top before leaning back down connecting our lips. Kissing Camila never failed to make me feel alive. Her kiss was so addictive. I moved my lips to her neck, leaving light open mouth kisses sucking and biting on her pulse point. She gripped my hair letting out a low moan. I sat up taking off her t-shirt and bra, I scanned over her body just taking her beauty in.