Chapter 4(final chapter)

We kept running until Ellie fell then I wasn't looking I was looking behind me to see where Elizabeth was and just like I am...I walked into a lamppost! Eventually I got up,I ran to Ellie and helped her up(she had a broken arm when all of this happened)Elizabeth was approaching I was freaking out,I screamed "HELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!" Obviously no one was there to help...Elizabeth came up to me she opened her mouth...I was backing away...she was still walking towards me.I was terrified.I ran a little.She somehow teleported in front of me.She bit me on the neck....I felt different all of a sudden.I went to see Ellie but I felt like I wanted to bite her on the neck to turn her into a vampire as well.I tried to stop myself but Elizabeth was like my leader she controlled me,she gave me a knife.I couldn't help myself...I was 'evil' now before I knew it I had Ellie cornered...I got the knife and killed her.I didn't know I was doing this,for all I knew was that I was forever a vampire and Elizabeth was the "Queen"
------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I hoped you loved my book I WILL make another book but a fan fiction about Al...I won't give any clues out but I want to say somethings if this wasn't scary and you want me to make MORE horror stories just ask in the comments :)

I'm sorry if your name was Elizabeth it's the first thing that came to my mind 😂
Also in real life I do have a best friend called Ellie😂😂

Hope you enjoyed it I enjoyed writing it see yaaaa😆😁😂