Good Morning

I wake up earlier than her taking a shower,I get out and I stare at her smiling as she sleeps,I slowly sit next to her leaning over her pushing her hair out her eyes when she opens her eyes and cutely says babe.I stare into her round brown eyes,she asks me a question but I didn't hear her I lean down and kiss her neck,whispering good morning beautiful in her ear.Then I sit next to her,she stares at me for awhile so I call her name a few times but no answer until I place my hand on her forehead "Are you okay?" She answers me saying she was daydreaming and that I should've dried my hair.I sit at edge of the bed while she goes into the bathroom,she comes out with a towel as she steps towards me her black silk nightgown fits around her curves so perfectly,she starts moving her hands in my hair drying it as I grab her hips pulling up her gown kissing her stomach softly then sucking on her giving her a hickey.I grab her pushing her to the bed kissing up her stomach to her lips as she quietly moans and I start to make out with her,moving my hands lifting up her gown taking it off her."I'm sorry"I say getting off her throwing a blanket on her,she sits up "Why'd you stop?"she mutters biting her lips covering her breast with the blanket and I stare at her thinking 'damn she's so hot right now' but I answer her "Aren't you tired it's still really early.I don't want to rush you into this so early" I say standing infront of her "Your so cute,like the first time we had sex"she smiles standing up going towards me "Now I we have to do it,I'm soaked down there"she whispers and I place my hands on her hips pulling her body close mine and picking her up as she wraps her legs around my hips,I lean against the wall and slowly start making out with her.She moans softly patting my back,her way of saying move.We work our way back to the bed and she throws my towel onto the floor.I move my hands down to her wet place rubbing softly,slowly sticking a finger in,she tightens her legs.I remove my finger sticking my penis into her, kissing her neck softly as she shakes her hips patting my back.I start to thrust slowly,in and out then pick up the pace grunting softly as she slightly digs her nails in my back.We pause getting under the covers then continuing.
After~ I get up and pull my pants and briefs on stepping onto the balcony looking outside.She comes up behind me hugging me softly kissing her scratch marks on my back.I turn around and put her in front of me laying my head in the nape of her neck holding her waist tightly to me "I love you"she giggles relaxing into my grip,closing her eyes holding my hands."I love you too" I mutter into her neck,pulling away and looking down at her smiling. "what?"she says blushing "Nothing I'm thinking about how beautiful you are in my shirt" "Not funny"She says slapping my arm,I pick her up and carry her to bed and I hover above her staring in her eyes."Are you ready to go to sleep my love?"I ask her "No...I'm not"she giggles softly "Oh really?"I smirk as I reach my hands down to her sides and start tickling her making her laugh and turn red "OKAY!I give up!"she screams playfully raising her hands in defeat,I lay down next to her covering myself with the blanket and turning off the lights,"Love you" I say closing my eyes. "love you too" she says hugging me from behind drifting off to sleep.