The Club

Aria's POV

After the concert I Drove a short distance to the Lowry hotel and parked in the underground parking area, before myself and Amy grabbed our overnight bags out the boot of the car and went to check in. As we walked through the reception area we noticed a load of fans waiting outside, which can only mean one thing they are staying in this hotel which isn't a bad thing well saying that Drew and is girlfriend Tia are staying here to. I might just asked if we can have a room close to the Vamps but as far away from Drew Dirksen and Tia Coe as possible. We were on the fifth floor in room 515, I text Kiera to see what floor and room she is on and the same with Tris. Amy had told me that she had messaged Levi what floor and stuff he was on and it turns out that he is also on the fifth floor with Austin and Nate, they said they were in room 509 so only a few doors down. I then received a text from Kiera saying she was in the room next door to ours and that The Vamps were all on the top floor. Unlucky for me Drew and his girlfriend were across the hallway from us, it's times like this where I wish I could crawl into a hole and die. 

I had a shower before redoing my makeup and getting ready for a night out. I wore a blue shift dress with a square neckline that came just above my knee. I paired it with a selection of black and gold jewelry and black stilettos with straps that crossed over my feet and wrapped around my ankles. Amy wore a cream blouse tucked into a gold sequined pencil skirt teamed with rose gold jewelry and cream peep toe stilettos. I grabbed my bag with everything I needed before knocking on Kiera's door. "Ready?" I asked she just did a twirl in the door way, "I'm going to take that as a yes" making everyone giggle a little. We are meeting The Vamps down in the reception and apparently my uncle has booked a really nice venue called The Biijou. I reckon this is because he didn't want me going from club to club, I reckon my parents also had a say on the matter oh well I just googled it an it looks a nice enough place with plenty of space not that we need it really. We had hired some mini vans to take us there I wanted to go with the Vamps but Amy wouldn't let me because she wanted to see Levi even though she was going to see him in the club anyway. The ride was so akward because obviously Tia was there, I think she is Drew's shadow or something. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone talking to me "so Aria how long have you got left before your final exams are over?" Austin asked me "Well 3 weeks they start and mine are all over within the first two weeks where as some peoples are spread over 4 weeks" everyone apart from Tia and Drew seemed interested "Oh something else that I forgot to mention I have a boyfriend now" I saw Amy and Kiera smile they both already knew about this and I really wanted to see Drew's  reaction when I announced it. He looked as if his head was about to explode but he soon looked the other way to disguise the look of hatred on his face. "Yeah his name is Dougie and he goes to Manchester Uni, I actually invited him to come tonight, I hope you guys don't mind?" I continued and Levi, Nate and Austin all said that it was fine my boyfriend was coming. Drew on the other hand had something to say "Well he'd still come even if we weren't okay with it and since when did you have the time to date, remember?" anger present in his voice "Why so angry Drew it's not like I'm your girlfriend! Anyway I have time to date someone who lives a 5 minute drive away not somebody who is down in London or back home in America or travelling the world" I smiled sarcastically when I had finished talking and that was the end of that, Aria 1 Drew 0. 

We pulled up outside the club and everyone jumped out the van and walked into the club, I had just got out the van and saw my boyfriend waiting of me at the entrance.

I smiled when I saw him and he walked up to me placing his arm around my waist and walking me inside. I saw Tristan standing at the bar so I walked over and decided to introduce them, "Hey Tris just thought it was about time you meet my boyfriend Dougie, you know the one you thought I had made up" I giggled before Tris and Dougie shook hands. We stayed at the bar a little longer to order some drinks before going outside seeing how it was a lovely warm night. I saw Amy and Sara sat with the Tide and Tia, so I walked over with Dougie his arm wrapped around my waist as he pulls my closer to his side I think this was because he saw Drew and I had of course to him about mine and Drew's short lived fling. "Hi guys mind if we join you?" I asked and they motioned for us to sit down, unfortunately there was only one seat left so I just sat on his lap causing Drew to go green with envy even though he had a girlfriend. "So Dougie what do you do at university" Drew jabbed "Oh well I go to the royal northern college of music  and I am studying for a bachelor of popular music" ha take that Drew Dirksen. I spied my chance while Drew was stunned to ask about Tia "and what do you do Tia?" everyone leaned in because I think this was information that nobody knew. "I...er...well I am kind of a part time model" everybody smirked and I watched as Drew bit the inside of his mouth I could tell how agitated he was.

It was about 1 am and everyone was at least tipsy. Dougie was hanging out with Austin by the bar, Levi and Amy were making out in a booth and go knows where Tia is hopefully she has left. I was sat down with Kiera and we were just catching up and chatting. "Oh my god Aria, Dougie is fit well done I am proud off you" we both burst into fits of laughter which wasn't helped by the amount of alcohol we had drunk. I looked up and say Brad stood next to the table "what up biggy b?" "Drew told me to tell you that he needs to talk with you over there" Brad slurred pointing in the general direction of Drew who was sat alone in a booth. I stood up and walked over to him. "what do you want?" I asked bluntly "To talk about us, come on Aria I know you still love me and you don't really love that Dougie guy" I could tell he'd had too much to drink, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "There is no us because I do really like Dougie and actually I know he's the one that I truly love you, Drew Dirksen were nothing but a summer..." I was cut of when  his lips crashed into mine,  I was about to kiss him back before I remembered Dougie ansd how sweet and perfect for me he is. I push Drew off me but not in time Dougie saw "I guess you do still have feelings for him" he said before walking off. I looked back and saw Drew smirking "DOUGIE WAIT! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I yelled as I ran after him but by the time I had pushed my way past people to get out I just caught a glimpse of him stepping into a taxi and driving away.

Hope you liked that. It is starting to get serious!

Outfits in external link 

Charlotte xx