Chapter 32: Why?!

A/N: Riley Meets The Originals come out today at 5pm, hope you like it.

Lani asks "Callie? What are you doing here? Get out of here and call the police!" Callie walks in and says "I can't do that Lani" Lani looks at her confused and Callie walks up to Chris and says "I'm sorry Lani, it was never supposed to be this way." 

      Lani asks so confused "be what way?" Callie ignores her question and says to Chris "I got you out to get rid of her..." she points at Mack "why the hell did you involve Lani?" Mack and Lani look at Callie shocked, but Mack is also feeling afraid. 

      Chris says "it wouldn't have been easy to just grab Mack and leave. I had to take the attention off of her first so she would be easy to grab. Lani was going to be free the minute I got her... But then, she took my mask off and saw my face, ruining my plan." Chris aims the gun at Lani and she moves around in her seat afraid. 

Callie says "we will handle that later. Focus the gun on the person I bailed you out to kill" she moves the gun from Lani to Mack. Mack shifts in her seat scared like hell. Lani says "Callie please! Why are you doing this?" Callie whips her head to look at Lani then walks closer to her. 

      Callie says "because, ever since Mack came back, you have been confused! Mack has screwed with your head! Making you believe my brother isn't right for you when he's been there for you since day one! Ever since Mack stepped foot into this town, you've been distant from him! And from me" she says that last part sadly and Lani looks at her feeling guilty. 

      Lani says "I'm sorry, I was going to try and contact you, but I thought you hated me because me and Cameron broke up. Because I'm pregnant with Peyton's child." Callie looks at her shocked and asks "so the baby is his?" Lani hesitantly nods her head and Callie sighs and says "well, I don't hate you Lani or blame you" Lani looks at her smiling and hopeful. 

Callie takes the gun from Chris and points it at Mack and says "I blame her!" Mack shifts in her seat afraid and Callie points the gun at her head and Lani's smile falls and she says "please Callie! Why are you doing this?! This isn't Mack's fault! It was me!" 

      Callie removes the gun from Mack's forehead and walks over to Lani and says "no! It's not! Before she came back you were fine! You were with us and your ex-friends left you alone, never bothered you! Then this bitch shows up and now they have taken you away from us! My brother was happy with you, but ever since you left him, he's been depressed, drinking, missing you! He loves you, Lani! 

      He was good to you! He's been there for you! More than Peyton ever was! Yes! Cameron had his moments, but could you blame him?! With us having a father who is a player, womanizer, jerk, and an asshole? He's a sorry excuse for a father, he's always hard on Cameron, that's why he's always going through what he goes through! But despite how much our father pisses him off, he loves you!" Lani looks at her shocked by her speech. 

Callie turns to Mack and says "now you!" She walks over to Mack while Mack looks like a deer caught in headlights. She says to Mack whispering in her ear threatening, slowly, and dark "you. Will. Regret. Stepping. Foot. Into. London." 

      Mack is now shivering in fear, Callie takes a step back and gives Chris the gun and says while doing so "do the job I gave you! Kill her!" Mack widens her eyes in fear and says "No! Please!" Chris takes the gun and Callie says "I'll take care of Lani." She goes to un-tie Lani when her phone rings and she looks at it and sees it's her little brother. 

      She answers it and says "little brother! Why are you calling me?" She puts it on speaker phone and she whispers to Mack "scream or anything and I'll make your death painful instead of fast" Mack sheds a tear, afraid for her life.