OMG BEN

~Recap~

and then all of a sudden you see ....

~end of recap~

Natasha POV~

we were heading to the store and then all of sudden you see........................ is ben running in the store like what is this (sorry just had to put this in it) but that's not it there's more malak walks over to me and then he FUCKING KISSED ME LIKE WE ARENT EVEN TOGETHER I DONT EVEN LIKE HIM LIKE THAT LIKE UGGHHHH I pulled away really quick ran to the store to find ben then malak came running after me I ran like I never ran like that before and I finally found ben and he was over there holding a bunch of snacks like: takis, doritos, warheads, air heads, Nutella, Gatorade sour patch kids and juicy drop pop but of course he had to get........FUCKING PRINGLES BRUH AND THE FLAVOR WAS ZESTY SALSA LIKE YO BUT PUT SOME STUFF DOWN CAUSE HEAVEN KNOWS THAT HE AINT GON EAT NONE OF THAT LIKE NIGGA DAMM but anyway back to what I was saying malak found me and said why did I leave like that but I was like u don't like you and shit and he was like oh I understand and it like he was about to cry and I just felt bad for him so I gave him a hug and kissed his cheek his face lit up when I kissed his cheek he looked so cute and I'm starting to think that I have feelings for him but he really is cute.

A/N

I acually did a good job I'll be updating more often bye!!!!

~Natasha