*opening the gates of heaven*

()()()()101 years later()()()()
DO NOT PLAY SONG UNTIL TOLD TO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I pranced through the gates of heaven like a frog on crack, a thought struck me 'I can finally see what God looks like!" As I wondered through the clouds, I had found myself upon a dining room. The plates were all gold, except for one, moldy paper plate with princess stickers all over it.
"Has anyone seen God? May I speak with him?" I asked hurriedly but my old man voice couldn't reach them. So I pulled down my pants and whipped out my foot long green weiner. I'll admit, it wasn't as lengthy as it was back in the day, and my balls sagged a little, but besides that it got their attention.
"Who let this old bastard in here?" Yelled one of the Angels.
I DID, YOU DUMB FUCKS
We had all heard the godly voice, but I was the only one confused. All of the Angels had fell to their knees as I stood there, my floppy green weenie hanging out of my briefs, and my white sweat pants pulled down around my knees.
"Oopsie..." I said, tucking my foot long green hot dog into my pants and pulling up my pee stained sweat pants.
THIS PEICE OF COW SHIT WAS LOOKING FOR ME, YES?
"Err.. Um yes sir."
Finally I seen where the voice was coming from.....
It was coming from the moldy paper plate at the end of the table.
Light radiated off the Disney princess stickers. And the floor started to shake, and a song started to play.(PLAY SONG NOW)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Get shrecked.