SANS X READER

"FUCK! IT'S SO DAMN COLD!"  You chatter while outside of Papyrus' and sans' house. You bang on their door "HEY! LEMME THE FUCK IN! IT'S COLDER THEN ICE OUT HERE! FUCKING HELL!!" The door opens but nobody came. "That's... weird, PAPYRUS?! SANS?! ANYBODY?!" Then you feel a cold hand on your shoulder. "What the fu- GAHH!" The hand pulls you into sans' room. You are pushed on his bed. The light flicks on and you see... "Sans?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" "Shhh..." Sans slowly removes his hoody and shirt. "Damn his so sexy" you think as he takes of your F/C shirt and SF/C bra. Your B/S breasts hanging out. Sans kisses you, as you take of your pants and panties. Sans then removes his own shorts, as you see his dark blue member. He enters inside of you. (Did I mention this is mature content?) He then starts thrusting in and out of you. "S-sans please... h-harder" you moan "As you wish, Y/N" He replies in a deep sexy voice. You can't take it anymore, "SANS OMG<YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT AND SEXY GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T TAKE IT!" All of your inner emotion, How you truly felt about him. This made Sans thrust as fast and hard as he could, he stopped so you could take his member, you put it in your mouth and you sucked on it. Sans cummed. You both laid down and sighed. You both froze with fear as you saw, papyrus and mettaton? "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY FUCKING ROOM GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" Sans yelled "Oh my, would you look at those ratings! Just what my show needed, SEX!!" Mettaton said happily, Sans turned a deep, DEEP blue "OK OK WE GET IT!! RATINGS! NOW GET. THE. HELL.OUT. OF. MY. FUCKING. ROOM!!" They both left. You and sans looked at each other and burst into laughter.

                                                                                THE END (4 now)