Prologue

My name is Aurelia Allen but most people call me Lily. When I was 9 and my brother 11, our life's changed completely. One night, something impossible killed my mom and took me away from my family. For some unknown reason, I ended up in SHIELD and couldn't go back to my brother. So I spent my life training and I discovered I had powers after an experiment went wrong. So a year ago I became an avenger. And here's my story ...

*******

Me and Barry just got back from school and he just got beat up. Mom was taking care of his bruises while I just sat there wondering what would've happened if Barry hadn't took the beating for me.

I tought that life will stay like this but that night changed my life forever.

My parents went to put me to bed and when they knew that I was okay,they left.As I was about to sleep, I heard weird noise coming from downstairs. I got up and went to Barry's room.

We went in the living room together and we saw was impossible. Our mom was in the middle of some kind of tornado of lightning. She was yelling. Our dad came and then said "Run Barry run and keep Lily close to you." Then poof everything went black.

********

When I woke up, I was in a room I didn't know. Then a guy came in and said "Hey, I'm Clint Barton." "Where am I?" I asked. "Your in my home, close to New York.Where are your parents?""Well they're in my home in Central City. ""How did you came here?"" I don't know it must be that lightning tornado that attacked us in my house but I'm sure you don't believe me. "" Actually, I believe you. I'm going to find a way to bring you home. What's your name?"" I'm Aurelia Allen."

********

A couple days later, Clint brought me to his work. At first, I tought that he was simply working in an office but no he's a spy. Its awesome I wish I could be one to.I was nervous.

"Here's my boss office.The guy can be scary but dont worry he wont hurt you."He said as we step into a big office with a tall black guy standing in the middle of it. The guy was wearing all black and an eye patch. Clint was right he's scary.The guy looked at me.

"Welcome to SHIELD Aurelia ,my name is Nick Fury. I believe you're here to find a way home."He said.To wich I answered yes. "Well we're sorry but we didn't find anything about where your parents are or your brother. Its like they disappeared from the world. But since you're here, you can join us or I find someone with whom you could live in Central City" he told me. I thanked him and told him I would think about it.

*********
So here I am 8 years later. I'm chose to stay at SHIELD since I didn't want to go back to Central City if my family was dead. I'm now one of the best agents and scientists here even if I'm only seventeen.

Now I'm working in my lab and testing a new serum that I created. I went to a test it when it explode and I got knocked out.

That day I got powers.

**********

Its been six years since that day and fourteen since I learned that my family was lost. Two years ago I joined the avengers because of my fighting skills and my powers. I have invisibility and teleportation but I don't use them much since it drains me from all my energy.

Fury called me in is office. Its probably for a mission.

"Agent I have a mission for you." Fury said as I stepped in his office.

"Cool what is it?" I asked thrilled.

" We've spotted that after a particle accelerator explosion a new superhero appeared and I need you to go there to learn more about him. He's a speedster ." He said. There was a small pause and he said the one thing that made me doubt this mission. "But the mission is in Central City. Its your choice I can ask another agent to do it."

"Its fine Fury, I'll do it." Even if I was scared to go back I wanted to see how it had gotten since that night.