Him again?!

(This is what Rin looks like)

As I walked to my first class I
looked around when I opened the door I saw the same boy from the bus I groan because he's directly on my right of my seat I go over to my desk and set my Tokyo ghoul backpack next to my right leg as I hear a loud the boy was snapping his pencils in half "If you break all of them I'm not letting you borrow mine" I hiss at him "Whatever" he hisses back I stare at him as he eyes our homework looking very confused the bell rings and everyone quickly gets in there seats Ms.Sim's comes into the class room "Ok class I will be pairing you up in groups of two you're projects will be to sing I will be giving you 1 week for this to end ok first Akume and Rin" she smiles I mentally cuss in my head I HATE singing in front of people i get nervous in front of a crowd and now I have to sing with Rin I'm so dead Rin looks at me annoyed other people get paired up and everyone has a partner Ms.Sim's Ok class you can discuss what song you want with your partners Rin got up and scoots his chair in front of my desk and stares at me we start talking about what song to sing this was going to be awkward like really really awkward the teacher looks over at us and smiles and winks at us she will ship anything but I didn't know she was shipping me and Rin............
(How was it I'm only 11 and Idk how this turned out tell me what you think in the comments mkay bai my little pancakes)