When The Memory Fades

By: Tianna Williams

Description: Picture this:
You're looking at a picture of one of your worst memories. You hate it and want it gone, not wanting to do anything with it, ever. Taking a match, you light it, and hold onto the picture. Watching it burn, the memory starts to fade, just as you wanted, just as you predicted. Each and every detail diminishing. As the last of it turns to ashes, to nothing, so does it in your mind. You wonder what memory you just got rid of, but you will never know, so long as it was destroyed.

This is how life is for Ava Scott. She has a gift. Every memory she owns deep within her mind is shown on a simple, little photograph. If one gets destroyed, the memory will be lost forever, and it up to Ava to destroy what she doesn't ever want to remember.
But having a gift comes with its downfalls. If someone, anyone, gets ahold of the pictures, her life will be destroyed forever.

Condition: Chap. One should be up soon.

I also made you a few more cause this set was kinda fun.

If there is a problem with any of them please just let me know and I'll fix it right away

If there is a problem with any of them please just let me know and I'll fix it right away. And sorry for getting these in so late. Hope you like them.