All She Wrote

Cass POV

Were here hiding behind the bar in a big ass shoot out confused af!

"Bitch who do we shoot at?!" She asked me.

"Fuck if I know!"

"You see anyone you know?"

"Keis!" She said staring to a door way.

"How do you know its him?"

"Trust me girl I know my man ."

"Oh okay."

She stood and so did I and we ran to the doorway dodging bullets. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her in the door way. I hope the gonna be safe cus I am not standing here.

I think I seen Cam. Limping. I was against going towards the stairs with bullets flying but I did anyways.

I ran to the stairs shooting at whoever shot at me.

"Cam!"

"Fuck, I got shot!" He said holding his side.

"I did too man! , We needa get outta here!"

The lights came on. "STOP!" I looked up on the balcony to see Twizz passed out bloody and beeten tied to a chair. I bit my lip taking Cams hand gun putting it in the back of my pants.

"Jeff! Your fucking with the wrong bitch!" Leo yelled.

Leo's here to?

"Actually thats my bitch anyway. So baby girl Cassidy would you mind coming to your man."

"Nigga my man is Issa! Fuck YOU!"

"Issa is already dead! Your mine now so come to me."

"Fuck you!" I took the mp4 pointing it at him.

"Pull the trigger and ill blow his fucking brains out." He put a bullet to Twizzs head.

Cam groaned in pain.

"Now COME HERE!" Jeff yelled.

I threw the gun down and made my way up the stairs to him.

"Cass no! What are you doing?"

"You heard him Leo Issa is dead. He wants me no one else will why not?" I said with my eyes watering.

"No Cass dont do it! Im begging you he aint gonna do shit but treat you like shit! Your like me sister I cant let him do that." He ran after me but guys pulled him back.

"Im sorry Leo." I finished walking to Jeff. He slid his hand in mine.

"See she know what it is now leave. me to make love to my woman." Leo was in tears and so was Cam. This just had to be though....