I. Take It Off

SOTC [Song of the chapter] : "TiO" (take it off) by Zayn

-----------------------------------------

Justin

Finally it was happening, I was finally going to meet Sierra's parents to talk about our marriage. I've waited so long for this. I can't wait to marry my baby and live happily ever after.

I'm 25 and she's 24, we're young but we love each other so much and the age just doesn't matter anymore.

"You nervous baby?" Si asked while we were in the backseat of my car, on our way to the restaurant where I'll meet her whole family for the first time. I mean, I've meet her mom and dad, but there will also be her uncle, aunt and younger sister.

"A little, I hope it goes well" I said and she rubbed my arm up and down while smiling at me.

"It will, you know mom and dad like you, talking about uncle, aunt and Sandra, their opinions really don't matter" She said and I nodded.

"It's really surprising that I never saw your sister when I came over at your place" I said trying to change the subject to calm myself.

"She....she doesn't live with us, my parents consider her as the...you know, the 'black sheep' of the family, she moved out last year into an apartment and has her own boutique. I adore her though, she's lovely, one of the most amazing person I know" She explained and I nodded.

"It's going to fine alright?" She said once we got out of the car and started walking inside the restaurant. I nodded and huffed.

When we reached the table the elders stood up and we all greeted each other. At the outer edge of the table was a girl, and she was.....she was so beautiful, alluring to be specific.

Long dark hair, a little wavy at the ends and dark grey eyes with a sultry look in them, and had perfectly tan skin. She seemed independent, confident and smart, a total opposite of the sweet, cute Sierra.

"Hello, I'm Sandra, Sierra's younger sister, it's nice to finally meet you Justin" She stood up and said. Her deep smooth and confident voice and the small smirk she was giving me sparked something inside me.

"Nice meeting you too Sandra" I said and shook her hand.

Sierra sat with her parents and I was left to sit across her between her uncle and aunt of one side and Sandra on another. I cleared my throat, trying to brush off my own thoughts and sat down on the chair.

I glanced beside me to watch Sandra. She was wearing a grey, shimmering dress with a plunging neckline. It was short but not trashy and she clearly showed off that she had the right sense of fashion.

I shifted in my seat trying to control the sudden rage of hormones inside me at the sight of Sandra.

She caught me gave me that small smirk again but with a slightly raised eyebrow this time. I snapped my head away from her direction and looked away.

Oh god.

"So Justin, it's no doubt that we adore you and we're more than happy that you're marrying our daughter. But before deciding the date, we'd like to hear the rest of the family's opinion..." Mrs. Brown said.

I nodded and she looked beside me at the Uncle and Aunt.

"If you two approve him then he's obviously worth it right?" The Uncle said and the aunt nodded and Mr. and Mrs. Brown grinned.

Sierra gave me an excited smile. Mrs. Brown's smile dropped as she looked at Sandra.

"We still consider you as family Sandy, so your opinion counts here" Mrs. Brown said with a rather bitter expression and Sandy raised her eyebrows after she sipped on her red wine.