Part 26

Sanyu and vids came back 2 see anju and rd sipping tea and smiling about something. This was the 1st time she is noticing her daughter's babysitter.
Sanyu ( I.m): he is like a guardian angel he saved both of us from aryan he will be the one 2 unite us 2.
Vids coughed 2 gain the attention of anju and rd . Rd stood up from his place. Sanyu told the whole story and started crying because she believed him blindly. Rd bought tea 4 both.he didn't show any signs of rage because he is keeping his calm.

The day ended with lots of revealtion and betrayal. Next day rd asked sanyu take her initiative in bonding with pari. He gave her glass of milk and asked 2 feed her.
Sanyu took her baby steps 2 the room where her little girl was coloring a pic.
S: beta see mom bought u choco milk
Pa : I don't want .where is rd uncle
S: he went 2 market and asked 2 give u this.
Pa: hmm ok I'll have it because uncle made 4 me not more than that.
S: gave her the glass and sat beside her.wow pari u drew it very well.
Pa : hiding her smile.I know uncle taught me
S: I think u should join drawing class.if u like
Pa: I was thinking 2.
S:hmm.I know ur angry with me.I was fool 2 like aryan. He is not at all good.he is 2 tall
Pa: s mom he is tall and he only has angry expression.
S: hi 5 partner
Pa: mom u marry rd uncle.he is 2 good and loves me.
Sanyu shocked beta I think u need 2 concentrate on ur drawing.
Pa: ok mom
S: so we are even.u don't hate me
Pa: no mom .how can i hate u.I did all this so u leave aryan uncle he is bad.and rd uncle told me u love me the more than anyone.he told u cried all day and night and didn't have food.sorry mom.I won't repeat this . I made u cry I'm a bad girl
S: no beta.I love u and only u .no one can come between us .
They hugged each other after a long time and sanyu placed a feathery kiss on forehead and left the room with a smile. She was searching someone and saw the special person in her room cleaning.She just ran and hugged rd unknowingly.
S: thank u so much rd.because of u got my baby back..
Rd: I didn't do anything it's all u.but he didn't hug her back ,he knows when she realizes their position she will feel awkward.