•ONE•

Crystal wineglasses, Champagne in a bottle, Diamonds are hanging from the ceiling

Crystal wineglasses, Champagne in a bottle, Diamonds are hanging from the ceiling. Mistress Adalaine adjusting cups into a silver tray. The rose gold elephant set lie perfectly on the huge silver platform. The Ustun family were prepared for their fiercest night of all time; as it is becoming one of the biggest events of Acetown South. The most prestigious and admirable positions lie beneath this town.

    On the second floor of the Ustun manor. It was all bedrooms lying one room after the other. It was a tradition for large families to live under one big roof. A collection of pastel bedroom two on either side of the hallway stood opposite each other.

Firstly, the first room on the right, a beautiful white clean and chic bedroom, where the furniture were arranged to perfection. The grey and white striped curtains hid the window, allowing some privacy. The light yellow pillows and blanket covered up the queen-sized cotton mattress. On to the right of the bed; a white vanity desk with mirrors covering the desks stood without a single thing out of place. The seat connecting to the desk was where Dolce Ustun sat down, facing his reflection. He nervously tapped his fingers as he waited for the others to be done. Dolce is only 19 years old, and is the oldest son of Frances and Gregory Ustun. He grabbed a brush from the right desk, gripping it hard then faced the mirror again. Brushing his hair, he was making sure there wasn't a single strand, that isn't in place. Afterwards, he put the brush down on the surface, closed the drawer, and walked outside to the next room on the right. He opened the door.

"What is it a man has to do in order for them to finish quickly?" Dolce patiently crossed his arms. A boy on the white leather sofa stood up, with a glass of water in his hand. "I apologize, Mistress Adalaine said the event would not be until half past eight," answered the boy gently.

"Well you better be prepared within the next ten minutes Gabriel. The guest will be here soon!" Dolce walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Gabriel Ustun continued drinking his glass and sat back down on the sofa. Shortly, he shifted towards the end and placed his glass on the transparent end-table. Then, he stood in front of the vanity mirror. Gabriel fixed his light orange polo, tucking it into his white suit pants, and adjusting the buckle of his white belt. He suited the top button of the polo then smurked at his accomplished look. He heard the person behind the door opposite him make a commotion. Gabriel slowly rushed to the wooden grey door and lightly knocked.

"Uhh. Come in, come.... in," replied the boy inside confusedly. Gabriel turned the crystal doorknob and peeked his head inside, "Why is there so much noise? Are you alright?"

"Nothing to be worried about. I seemed to have misplaced the platinum broche. However, it's got to be here somewhere," the boy was searching his room. Three different shirts were on the mattress, and all the drawers from the wardrobe were open.

"Fredward, you're seventeen years old. How could you lose such valuable items?" asked Gabriel, "You should go next door and ask if there is a spare piece."