•THREE•

Victoria slammed the door shut in Danielson's bedroom, "What on earth was that Danielson? Spreading a false rumor that involves me, and discussing it with Lady Katheryn?"

      Danielson got up from his seat slowly, almost losing balance from drinking. "What are you talking about Victoria?" He said. Then, she explained, "You were sending letters to Lady Katheryn. There was a letter here earlier? That's what the detective said."

      "What on earth? How did he find out about that?" Danielson asked scared.

     "Maybe when that officer was in the bedroom. He saw it, and took it. Without you noticing!" Victoria added angrily. "Also, they found your blood in the car. The car that was used to kill Lord Howart."

     "Victoria! I was asleep, you knew that! Please don't tell me that you believe them!"

      "I do not know what to believe Danielson. Whether you wrote a series of letters that talks about lies of me and Lord Howart, involving ourselves into an affair and..."

     "That was not the letter! Yes I was talking to Katheryn, but it was not about you and that creep! If he ever touched you, I'd kill him!" Danielson angrily proclaimed.

     "Oh, so you admit that you have the potential to kill him!" Victoria crossed her arms. Danielson was about to say something. Then he sat back down, and put his head down. He looked at Victoria, "Victoria, please. Let me explain, it's not what it looks like."

     Victoria crossed her eyes then interrupted, "Listen Danielson, whatever it is; I will talk to you after I get my things, and get ready for bed. Before I sleep, I'll come and talk to you. Goodbye now."

     She left the tiny bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Danielson stood up and slowly walked around to the small mirror. He thought to himself for a while. Then, he fiddled through the drawer on the nightstand next to his bed. Danielson grabbed a paper and pen, and walked to the small table to place the paper in. He began writing, slowly and persistently...

•••••••

The family all went back into the manor. Charles and Claudia entranced the path for the other members. Dolce, Gabriel, and Fredward stepped inside, while Avery slowly followed them with his head down. Mistress Adalaine, as well as Gregory and Frances all entered together. Finally, Sebastian and Emmalina made their way before Mistress Adalaine shut the door.

They all rushed up the staircase and into their rooms, especially Emmalina. Sebastian noticed her acting quite odd. "Alright everyone, make sure you are up by nine o' clock. We do not want to miss anything," announced Gregory.

Sebastian's bedroom door was open. Emmalina stepped inside and rushed to her budoir. "You seem a bit odd, today," Sebastian leaned on the door frame.

Emmalina turned around, "There is nothing to fret about." Then he entered the room, shut the door lightly, and came closer to her, "Emmalina, what is it? You can tell me anything."

"I said!" She yelled, he gestured her to keep it down. Emmalina continued in a low tone, "It's just overwhelming."

"What on earth? This is my brother's death we're talking about! How could this be great!"

"He married my sister, Sebastian! Alright, she used to cry to me every night, of how he was mistreating her. She was not happy with him at all!" She explained.

"I know my brother. He may be a bit... unstable. However, I am sure he wouldn't hurt his wife. Nor does this make it alright for you to enjoy his death."