» Final

The collab with multiples of bands :3

{ }

You can say Jaebum has a trying week. After a few days after their break-up, the older brunette has to win his own ex-boyfriend back. And he wasn't planning to give up that easily. He knows how well persistent Youngjae was.

The older brunette walks in his last class and see his sunshine smiling in the back with some friends of his. They were laughing gleefully at jokes that they all shared in common. You can say Jaebum had an annoyed expression present and was sending death glare to each of the guys.

"Oh, your boyfriend is here."One of Youngjae's friend Shiwoo says, making the younger brunette irritated instantly. The group of boys giggled at how the boy hisses at them the word,"ex" and Jaebum rolls his eyes.

"Not for long babe."Jaebum comments from across the room making everyone in the classroom cooed at how determined the Im male was.

Youngjae is blushing with embarrassment and he sends his ex a glare who returns the hateful look with a playful one.

{ }

Next hour was probably the most embarrassing moments of Youngjae's life, but probably the best for Jaebum.

They all sat down in their seats like civilized people and the teacher begins class. Halfway through class, the teacher dismisses them for free-time so they could finish the rest of the assignment. Everyone is even more happy.

Jaebum walks up to Youngjae's table lab and that tells the young brunette that his ex boyfriend was up to no good. Once again. Not even surprised.

"Yes?"Yougjae says in a tranquil manner, trying to not sound disgruntled. Jaebum just smiles amiably and leans down, wiping at the corner of the boy's lips, pretending there was something on it.

"YAH!"Youngjae barks and shoves the Im away from him. The young brunette is covering his mouth with the back of his hand, brushing off anything that he assumed was on his lips.

"Oh, fiesty."Jaebum comments.

"Shut up before I throw this book at you."Youngjae warns the older male who simply raises a brow at the threat. He's received much worse slur.

"You are really fiesty. I wonder why you aren't like that in bed with me."Jaebum states casually, as he lets out a long sigh.

Everyone hangs their mouth at the statement. It was as if it was a normal topic to speak about in the Science Class. Only Im Jaebum would have the guts to say such things. Youngjae is red in the ears and he frantically tries to find something to say.

"Who would even want to be fiesty in bed with you? You're weak in bed!"Youngjae spats.

Jaebum eyes widened and you can hear snickers and a person choking in the background or even an 'Oh shit, his boyfriend just came at him about his dick.' Otherwise everyone was oh-ing.

"If I was weak in bed, then why did you scream my name till our neighbors had to come and knock on my front door violently?"Jaebum inquiries, faking the curiosity.

"I only did that to help with your ego."Youngjae responds with more confidence.

'Oh, babyboy, you're so on.'Jaebum thinks to himself as he felt an imaginary cross appeared on his head due to the insult that impacted him quite well, even his pride was being squashed.

"For my ego? Please baby, then why did you—"

"Enough you two!"The teacher boomed and all the students hold their laughter as they all rotate to face the front. Wooyoung-nim wasn't impressed but rather awkward that these idiotic teenagers can't control their hormones and have the need to just speak out their mind about sex randomly.