You And I"ll Be Safe And Sound

~Pewdies pov~

It was 2:30 in the morning and I was up.... Yeah even im surpired! Cry was asleep... I just hope he doesnt have a nightmare. I desided to record a video for my bros. I grab Calling. A horror game. While I started my intor I heard Cry scream. I run to his bed not caring about tripping. "Cry!" Cry turned to looked at me and jumpped of bed. "Pewdie!" He said while running to hug me. I smiled as I felt his arm arms around me. (Look up Safe and Sound by Me Vs. Gravity) "I heard you scream so I -" Cry cut me off by telling me he had a nightmare. I saw that he had taken his sweatshirt off. I took hold of his wrist. I couldnt tell if he was shocked or hurt. "P-pewds p-please d-dont..." His words trailed off as I look at his wrist...Cuts only on his wirst. I frown and hug Cry. "Cry dont do this to yourself" Crys mask was crooked. I looked down at him and fixed his mask. His mask sat just above his light, pink lips... Tears slipped out from under his mask. I untied his mask and into his icy, blue eyes with a hint of Green in them. I whipped away the tears. "Please dont Cry Ryan." He blushed and hugged me...only to make me blush. Why do I have feelings for a boy? I have always liked girls... I thought. God damn it pewdie! He likes you! Cant u tell?! My mind yelled at me. Cry slipped his mask back on and Ken walked in. "Hey guys!" Cry went to go get a sweat shirt. As he did that Ken smirked. "You like him....dont you pewdie?" I blushed. "N-no" I stuttered

~Cry pov~

"You like him dont you?" Ken asked pewdie. I already had on my sweatshirt and was listening to what Ken and Pewds where talking about. "N-no" pewds answered back. A pang of hurt hit my chest, you see I had always had a crush on pewdie since we met. I guess he doesnt feel the same... "Pffft! Tell me the truth pewdie!" Ken said I could tell ken was just playing dum! He liked pewdie just as much as I do... But he will never know how much Pewdie means to me. "Ken I-i dont l-like him!" Pewds answered again. Another pang of hurt hit my chest. Wow...he really doesnt...does he. I thought. I walked in acting as if I heard none of it. "Sup Ken?" Ken gave me that look that clearly said *Touch him I kill u* look but he gave me a smile and said "Not much what about you?" I smile a fake smile and answered. "Same." Pewdie look nervus. I still felt hurt...he wasnt ever gonna like me back. Pewdies phone went off. Ken told us jund wanted hin so he left. As prwdie walked to the kitchen I followed behid him. He walked in the kitchen I pressed my back agsint the wall. Listening to pewdie talk.

Pewdie: yeah but mom what he doesnt like me that way?!

Pewds mom: he will if u tell him!

Pewdie: fine -.- ill do it soon... Love you mom bye!

Pewds mom: bye Felix.

With that he hung up and walked out. I smile and jump on his back. "Ah!" I laughed as Pewds screamed."ghahaaa" pewdie smiled. "Hey Cry I-i need to tell you something." I frowned. "O-ok." Pewdie sighed. "Ive really liked you for a while now a-and well..." His words trailed off as he starched the back of his neck. It was feb. The month of love :3 (cheesey I know XD) "I w-was wondering if...If you would b-be my...my valintane." I blush and smile. "Yes! Yes I will!" Pewdie smiled. He leaned in... I did to.

~Pewdies pov~

I leaned into kiss Cry... He leaned in too. I smile and kissed him. He kissed back. ( :3 Haters gonna hate! But I love this part) There was a knock. Why? Why in our perfect momet! I got up and answered the door. "Hey pewdie! Where Ryan?" Nate asked. Ali standing behind him. I heard Cry yell: "AHH SHIT!... THERE EVERWHERE!" I ponited "over there" Nate ran for Cry. "RYAN!" Cry turned around only to fall to the ground by Nate. "AHHH! XD NATE!" Nate laughed. Ali sat on the sofa and smiled at Cry and Nate wersling each other. "Ghahaaa!" Crys beautiful laugher came from the other side.

~After a bit~

"Ryan? When are you gonna take off the mask?" Ali asked him. Cry looked down "I-i dont know." He answered. I looked over at Cry and wisphered in his ear. "Please..." Cry sighed and slipped off the mask letting his bangs fall over his eyes. Ali moved his bangs off his forhead and gasped. He looked away. "Thats why... I didnt wanna worry you ali." Cry answered. I looked nate tears in his eyes. Cry got up and hugged nate. "Its ok nate... Its just a little sacr." Cry said claming nate down. I smile. "You"ll make a great uncle Ryan." Cry looked over at ali. "What?" Ali smiled. "Youre gonna be an uncle Ryan!" Cry smiled and hugged ali and nate. They left soon after. "You and Ill be safe and sound." Cry sang to him self. A smile plastered my face. "Night Ryan." Cry smiled and slipped on his mask. "Night Felix" Ryan walked to his bed. I walked with him and pulled him in to my chest. I kissed the top of his head. "You and Ill be safe and sound..." I said and smiled. I soon fell asleep with cry in my arms.

End

Sup bros

So For 2 to 3 days ive been listening to Animal I have become by 3daus grace! Awesome song look it up + Safe and sound by Me vs. Gravity. So im not sure if I should add Mad!Cry. Tell me in commets if you want Mad!Cry.

BAHII

~Cry / Sony

~BROFIST~