Part 2

Herb's Lil Cousin ⬆ Deja

Herb 😈🔫
We Has Took Shorty To My Crib But She Was On The 3rd Floor. My Lil Cousin Deja Had Came Over Hell I Wasn't Scared At All She Ain't Want Nun But Some Money. " Herbbbb? " She Yelled. " What Lil Girl? " I Yelled Back " Gimmie Some Money Pleaseee? " She Said. " Why? " I Said " Man Come On Don't Play Everytime You Want Somebody To Beat A Bih Ass I Do It. " She Said. She Was Right Anytime I Needed Her To Fight She Did It. I Gave Her 500 Because This Evening We Do Got A Event To Go To And I Bring At Least 3 Girls With Just In Case Somebody Wanna Pop Off. I Think Ima Get Ole Girl Speaking Of That Ima Have To Join Us. Shit I Guess She Gone Be With Deja Because Krissy Ass Ain't Gone Fight. So I Walked In The 3rd Floor. To The Room That She Was In Which Is The One That Deja Sleep In When She Come Over Here. " Yo Get Up " I Said. " Okay" She Said. She Brushed Ha Teeth And Stuff Whatever Girls Do. I Had Went Back Upstairs Where Krissy Was and Doing. Not Even Five Minutes Later I Hear Screaming, Yelling, And Shit So I Go Downstairs And See Ole Girl And One Of My Home Boys Lil Brother Tj Fighting. Now Tj Was A Lil Bad Ass Nigga He Stayed Fighting. Whooping Grown Men Ass, Whooping Dogs Ass. But Ole Girl Was Working His Ass I'm Talm Bout Straight Throwing Them Dawgs. I Pulled Shorty Away From Tj Cause Nigga Had A Knot And Bussed Lip. " What The Fuck You Doing? " I Yelled Shoving Her Into My Car. " Kiss My Ass The Fuck Boy Was Trying To Rape Me Fuck You Mean? " She Yelled Back. " Naa Yeen Have To Do Him Like That. " I Said. " Nigga Fuck You, Hell You Talking About Ian Have To Do The Nigga Like That? I'm Fucking Virgin I'm Saving My Shit. " She Yelled. I Raised My Arm Back To Punch The Shit Out Of Her Because She Said 1. Fuck You. 2. She Yelled At Me. I Hate When People Yell At Me. " Do It " She Said Starring At Me. " Do It You Raised Yo Hand At Me Now Do It. " She Said. " Naa My Moma Raised Me Not To Hit Females" I Slammed The Door And Got In The Truck. She Was Looking Out The Window I Wasnt Saying Shit To Her.

Ke'Andrea 👑💕

I Was Still In My Damn Sleeping Clothes, Sleeping Clothes To Me Is Tights And A T Shirt. Last Night I Grabbed My Taxi 12s So That's All I Have. He Took Me To Somw Clothing Store To Get Some Clothes I Guess. This Nigga Gone Grab My Waist And Say " Don't You Try No Funny Shit In This Store ". Ian Even Say Shit Because, Nigga Where In The Hell Am I Gone Go. This Store Had Everything From Mike's To Everything. So I Got A Couple Of Clothes He Bought Me Some Black Timberlands And The Brown Kind Also. WTF He Buying Them For Ion Know.

Later That Day....

So I'm Just Chilling In This Boring Ass Room. When This Girl About My Age Walked In. " Wassup Boo" She Said. " Wassup " I Said. " I'm Dee " She Said. " Ke' Andrea. " I Said. " That's Long Asf Ima Just Call You Kee" She Said. " Okay" . " Btw Herb Said For You To Get Dressed In Black We Got A Event.

At The Event...

When We Got Out We Saw A Circle Of Niggas And And 3 Girls. " Run That Shit " Is All I Heard And Before I Knew It I Was Banging Bitches Left And Right And So Was Dee. Herb Nem Was Fighting Also. So As We Fighting I Peeped Out Some Bitch Was Walking Up The Light Skin Nigga I Peeped Shorty Had A Gun. So After I Knocked The Girl I Was Fighting Out I Walked To Shorty.

Narrator Speaking.

Only Thing You Heard Was Two Gun Shots. Herb Looked Up From Stomping A Nigga To Bibby ;Bibby Was Laying On The Ground. Herb Instantly Started Running Towards Him Only To See Bibby Just Fine. He Walked Over To The Truck And See Ke' Andrea Laying On The Grown With A Gun In Her Hand. The Other Girl Was Bleeding. Herb Picked Ke' Andrea Up And She Started Laughing. " Nigga Put Me Down I'm Not Dead. " " Why You Shooting? " " Herb Do You Really Think I Was Gonna Let Bib Get Popped In Front Of Me? " " Clearly Your Tripping Buddy. "

Herb 😈🔫

Shorty Basically Saved My Homeboy Life. Then I Looked At Shorty Real Good She Looked Like King. King Was A Big Drug Dealer Shit He Was Like A Drug Lord. Them Niggas That We Just Had An Event With Was Basically The Real Reason Why King Got Killed. Everybody Was Saying That King Died From A Heart Attack. Hell Nawl Them Niggas From Up North Came And Send Some Shorty To Set King Up And They Did. Needless To Say She Killed King They Killed King. Ima Get Revenge On Them One Way Or Another. King Was Like A Big Brother To Bibby, Enoch, And Me. Ion Think Shorty No Kin To King Though She Can't Be Because King Ain't Bring No Kids Round Us.

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE WITH OTHERS .ILL UPDATE LATER TODAY IM SLEEPY ASF. 💕👑✌
- JAEEE, LOVE YALL 💜