Treacherous ღ

Sorry guys, this isn't an update :( :) But on the brighter side, this is something I made just for fun! This is about my new story/ the sequel :)) It might sound complicated but I wanted to know what you guys really think of this because I worked hard for it :( *pouts*. If you guys are confused, my apology. I just wanted to know your ideas and thoughts! So here ya go! I hope you'll enjoy this! I will update really soon. So if you like this 'something I made', please vote and on the comment section, tell me what you think about this! Much Love. ❤ x I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ! 

~*~

His eyes, beautiful as the sunset. The red-orangey sky was swirling inside; an hypnotizing smile was taking over, making me drool to decide.

His pursed lips, gripped on my soul, every piece of me, booming out of control. I wanted to, but I don't know how, the memories of my past avow.

"I can make you happy."

That's what he said, a tear from his eyes, a confusion in my head. I love him, maybe I do, but this pendant pulls me away towards a love that might be supernaturally true.

Voices inside my mind trying to speak aloud, tilted up my chin, genuinely proud. I look at him again and suddenly fell, forgetting this feelings could be a whole lot of hell.

"I'm sure you can."

I replied with sincerity, his eyes now burning a hole through me. He slipped his fingers and filled my spaces, but then my surroundings were filled with familiar faces. They each hold a scar that tells a story, finally telling me that he could be my victory.

Ocean of blue was what I met, when I looked back at him with my soul on set. I love him yes I do, but he couldn't possibly feel the same, when in her death, he wasn't through.

"There you are."

Through the door came a man, his dirty brown curly mop explains that he did ran. My lips quivered as I met his stare, his bright emerald eyes held something and was over nothing to compare.

Then, the pendant lit up, together with my ice-cold heart, making me retract my hand to keep me and him apart. His blue eyes danced with sadness as he looked away, breaking my heart over and over without nothing to say.

"I found you."

I turned around and finally smiled, overflowing joy, couldn't be denied. He wrapped his arms around me with security, and gazed over my shoulder with a slight feeling of jealousy.

Then, his orbs widened as he pushed me aside, I sat there, too late to realize. The boy whom I thought I love held a gun above his head, and glanced at me as he said, "I made you happy; I thought I did. I continued my life I thought you'd lead, now leaving me with misery after you're both freed."

My knees weaken and my fingers trembled, running up to him and mumbled, "You love her not me, still can't get over through her death anniversaries. You wanted to kill him because he took her away, and I thought you love me but wouldn't wish for me to stay."

They both looked at me with melting gazes, 'choose him, do that' as my heart races. He wants me because he cares while the other loves me because from the very start, he was there.

I was thorn between two men I loved through the fear, both boys that makes me happy when they're near. Now, I surrender and hold onto fate, choosing one of them is either way too late.

**