Prologue

"I will protect your memories. . ."

He had promised that a long time ago but. . .

"Crowned Clown," The auburn hissed as he steps in front of the personified weapon.

"How many times must I tell you?" He raised his tone of voice higher, making the head that adorned the domino mask face down.

"Neah is a friend so you can't attack him and try to erase his existence." He stated.

But--

The red head sigh again, this time using a softer tone to adress his ally. "Yes I know, but he won't disappear." He tried reasoning.

Crowned Clown released the sword in his hand and whispered a soft apology. The sky above rumbled, white cracks appered as if to imitate lightning.

"Now go." The teen said. "Allen need you,"

And just like that, Crowned Clown escapes from the dream world. Using the cracks in the sky as exit and leaving the two persona alone.

"I promise. . ."

The red head teen turned back and dropped to his knee. Tears threaten to spill from his eyes as he stare at the figure lying on the ground.

"I'm sorry, my friend." He whispers before continuing to watch the projectile in front of him.

The current Allen, lying within a cell. One of his hands was chained to the wall behind while the other was covered with a binding spell. Not far away, Timcampy was lying on the floor, talisman covered his whole body.

That's right he was sorry. But in the end everything would be alright. He'd promised.

This is my first fan fiction so there are a lot of errors. Please leave a comment or anything.