Chapter 2 - Close to the end

It was out of hand. The bruises trailed up her body. She had let it go too far and now it was too late for her. She slouched in front of the mirror and looked at her ghostly pale skin. Tears started rolling down her skin. She didn't know who she was anymore. He had taken the life away from her. Her face, still with no emotion showing. She didn't want to show them her pain. Nothing was shown. Not even a simple smile. Her friends looked at her. asking her "why cant you just be happy for once?" They didn't bother to dig deeper. They didn't want to see her suffer. She just blew. She went off like a erupting volcano. Unexpectedly broke down. People looking as if she was crazy. She wanted it all to stop. She wanted them to save her from the hell she was living. She WASN'T living she was suffering. She sat there sharpening the blade. she stared into the distance thinking "why me? Am I not good enough for anyone?" She wanted to feel the pain again. She felt numb. She couldn't carry on suffering like this. She thought to herself "if we are all born to die and we all die to live then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts?" there was sudden loud bang at the door. She panicked, throwing the blade into the corner of her room. "come in." she says wiping the tears away from her rosie cheeks. It was the police again.... Her fiancé was found drunk... he stumbled into the door falling at her feet. "thank you officer. Sorry to be a bother yet again." She slams the door. he sits there staring at her straight in the eye. He stood up. Rage flew through his nerves..... he pushed her to the floor. Stood on her like she was a piece of dirt. Tears stream down her cheeks. She didn't want this to happen. She didn't want to feel this way. She was worthless. She was a burden. She deserves to be hurt. Or so she thought....