One

Carlie had been on social media for most of the day. As she was sending a message in one of her group chats, she saw the notification pop up that Nick Bean had tweeted. She quickly clicked on it and saw that the tour he was on during the holiday was doing another one. She really wanted to go. She clicked the link to get more info and saw that he was coming to her city. She looked at the price of the tickets and the VIP passes were slightly more than general admission. She clicked on the VIP option and put it in her cart. She grabbed her credit card and checked out before she lost her chance at the few tickets left.

One Month Ago
Carlie had started watching this guy do live streaming one day and hasn't stopped. She learned that his name was Nick. He was really cute and had the most amazing eyes and smile. She found herself smiling whenever he went live. One night he was doing prank calls, and other silly facial expressions. He had been on for almost an hour and said that he would be ending the broadcast in a few minutes. "All right guys I think I'm gonna get off. Pound it one more time. I think I may go on Twitter for a bit so DM me. Spam me. I love you guys. Bye." He ended the broadcast.
She was reading some of the comments and laughing. She had thought about sending him a message but knew he'd never get it. She thought she'd send one just because. Five minutes later she got a reply. She couldn't believe it, he saw her message. She read it and replied back. He replied back a few minutes later asking for her number so they could talk more. She couldn't believe it! He said that he would send her a message later after replying to more mermaids.

Present
Carlie pushed place order and was so excited that she was going to see Nick. She tweeted that she had just bought her tickets for the tour. She mentioned Nick's handle and saw that he liked her post. She smiled. They had been chatting for almost two months and she really liked him. She was getting to know him, the guy behind the camera. He seemed to like her as well. She was nervous about meeting him. It would be the first time and she hates the way she looks. She saw his mermaids and how pretty, young and skinny they were. It made Carlie feel worse. She started getting bummed out, so she went back to the Twitter group chat, but saw that Nick had posted on Instagram. She quickly clicked and saw he posted a new video. It was him dancing in the shower. She laughed, liked and commented on it. He always made her laugh.
The chat she was in was hilarious. They talked about all sorts of things. At the moment they were talking about certain younower they wanted to live on an island with. "I call Shane." Ali said. "Andrew and Diego are mine." Cierra typed. Carlie said, "Well besides Vince, I want Nick. I don't want to share." Hayley typed, "Carlie you have to. I want Nick too." Carlie put a pouty crying face and the others laughed. They talked a bit more before Carlie said bye and signed off.

One week later
Carlie had her bag open as she walked around her room tossing items inside. She was driving down to see the guys on a few stops in addition to her city. Yes she spent a lot of money but felt it was worth it. She finished packing her bag and set it by the door. She chose to see them at the Memphis and Chicago shows.