Chapter 11

*beep**beep**beep*

+normal p.o.v+

(y/n) woke up to the sound of beeping. She couldn't open her eyes, so she tried to turn it off. Her hand felt something soft. (y/n) was able to open her eyes after a minute and realized she was in a hospital, and the soft something her hand is on is Adrian, Who was currently asleep. Adrian opened up his eyes and saw that (y/n) was awake. He jumped up and gave her a great big hug.

+(y/n) p.o.v+

I sat there, while Adrian kept apologizing over and over again. I hugged him back, though it seems like he didn't notice. Soon, I was tired of him ranting,I kissed him.*one step for Adrian, one giant leap for all fandoms.* He was shocked at first, but then melted into it. I broke the kiss for air, Adrian said."I thought you liked someone else." "Well," I began. "I did not know that you and that person that I liked were the same person." I finished. "OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Adrian said. 

+Normal p.o.v+

"does this mean you will be my girlfriend?" Adrian asked (y/n). Just as (y/n) was about to answer, Alya broke down the door. "(y/n) are you alright?, Do I need To call a Doctor?" She said pushing Adrian out of the way. Everyone else came in and started crowding (y/n). All of them asking questions. Then a nurse came in "Alright don't suffocate her." she yelled. They all took exactly one step back.

End chapter 11