A Short Trip? (Haruka x Reader)

A/N

That hair flip though...

Reader's POV

Like normal, I came after school to watch Haru swim and get ready for the next tournament. Of course, I still cheered for Makoto, Nagisa, and Rei but I mostly came for Haru. Though Haru didn't know that because Nagisa was the one who invited me in the first place.

"It's time for a break", Gou shouted at them and everyone but Haru got out of the water.

I got up from the bleachers and walked towards Haru as he stopped to stare at me, his eyes were glowing to me. I sat down near the edge of the pool and lent a hand to him, he stared at it for a moment curious of what my plans were until he decided it was safe and took it.

That was what I thought he was going to do but instead, he pulled me into the water and he swam back a little to avoid any hits that came from me.

"Kyaaa! Now my shirt is wet... HARU!", I yelled and turned before noticing that he was staring at my shirt. I looked down at it and realized it was white and see-through, now you could see my bra. I grew red from frustration and pushed my legs to swim at him, only to trip in the water.

'Yeah, I somehow managed to trip in water and defy the very meaning of physics!', I thought to myself and landed face first with the water. To my surprise, it hurt more than I thought was possible and basically enough to cause me to blackout.

~In the infirmary

I woke up in a daze still confused at what happened, I turned my head to the side and looked through the window to see that it was night.

I sighed and turned my head to the other side of the bed only to see a familiar black-haired boy, sleeping on the chair with his head to the side. Just the sight of his sleeping face made me calm, I noticed that he was wearing just a shirt and his jacket was over me. I looked around the room a bit to see that it wasn't any ordinary room, I was in the infirmary.

I got up and stretched my arms a little and saw that my phone was on the top of the cabinet so I reached over to it and turned it on. Most of the messages I received were from Nagisa who seemed very worried about the situation.

I laughed a little and decided to check one of the older messages.

From: Nagisa Hazuki

(y/n)~ are you okay? Haru-chan told me you tripped but you aren't that clumsy, right?

To: (y/n) (l/n)

I laughed so hard when I read that and I heard a groan from the side, Haru probably woke up.

"(y/n)", he looked tired and slightly frustrated, sending all his anger out on me with one menacing glare.

"Y-yes?", I gulped, mentally preparing myself for the terror that was soon to come.

"Are you okay?", he asked and I was surprised, I mean that was the last thing I expected to hear from him after that glare.

"Uh... Yeah! I... think so?", I rubbed the back of my head because of the nervousness growing inside me.

He stood up from his seat and walked out the doorway, not bothering to say goodbye and I pouted. It was very rude of him to just leave even after he asked if I was okay, he was also the one at fault for my injury. Okay, maybe I'm the one at fault for trying to go after him and ending up in this state.

Since it was still night time, I lay my head on the pillow once more and thought of what to do. My parents are probably very worried and at this point, they might think I was kidnapped.