#25

Depressingly scrolling through a library filled of books that were unfinished or you already read, waiting for new chapters of some books that you're desperately wanting to read, wanting something NEW and INTERESTING but not knowing WHERE to find such a story because all you can seem to find on this site is a bunch of books that sound so cliché you want to barf, and the romances

And some of these fanfictions make me want to cry. And not in the "OMG I'M FANGIRLING SO HARD, I LOVE THIS." way.

When you want to read a book that has no mushy cliché romances. Or if it has romance, something that makes you feel for the characters. Something deep and interesting. 

Deep characters, an exciting plot! NOTHING DYSTOPIAN, I'M SO SICK OF THOSE ALREADY. Unless it's an actual good fanfiction about what the 50th Hunger Games was like for Haymitch of course. (I want that soooooooooo bad)

...so you start thinking about going to the local library, or Barnes & Noble...

...too much work...

You'd write something yourself but you either: a) Can't write to save your life. b) Don't want to read your own writing. Or c) Like the author of this book, have absolutely no good story ideas at all and she wants to rip her hair out because it's painful to have writer's block like this!

The author of this book sighs a deep, sad, depressing sigh of ultra sadness...

A/N: So I'm begging you all for a good book, as a fellow bookworm I want something good. And yes, I'll read your story if you comment it.