Chapter 1

Aphmaus pov
I was in the living room watching fairy tail when the doorbell ring I paused the tv and answered the door to see travis I said "oh hey travis I didn't know you were coming over" he said "neither did I! I left my coat here last time I was here" I nodded and said "oh actually I think I put it in the kitchen here follow me" we went to the kitchen to see kawaii chan making dinner I looked around and saw his coat laying on the counter I gave it to him and kawaii chan said "oh hi travis~kun! Dinners almost ready if you want to stay" I nodded and said "yea you could stay for dinner or if you want you can stay the night we don't care" he smiled and said "sure but where will I sleep" I thought for a minute and said "oh! You can sleep on the couch I think I have some extra blankets in my room" he nodded and kawaii chan set a huge plate of spaghetti on the table and yelled "KATELYN~SAMA COME DOWN HERE DINNER IS READY" katelyn came down texting someone she sat down and said "what's travis doing here" he said "heeeeeeey katelyn" she groaned and said "can I just take my plate to my room" kawaii chan said "no! Katelyn~sama you have to eat with everyone else" she sighed and we all started eating once we were done It was around 11:30 so katelyn said "I'm going to bed nite guys" we all said goodnight and kawaii chan said "kawaii chan is going to bed to goodnight aphmau~senpai,goodnight travis~kun!" We Both waved and they went to their rooms I said "wanna watch a movie or just talk" he thought and said "let's talk we actually don't know that much about each other" I grabbed a blanket and threw it over myself I said "yea we actually don't know that much about each other..." So we spent the next two hours talking about everything and anything until travis said "wanna watch that movie now" I nodded and put on big hero 6 I went to go get travis a blanket but I couldn't find one I went back to him and said "I think the only blanket I have is that one" I pointed to the one on the couch and said "oh wait I got an idea!" I sat next to him and threw the blanket over us both when I realized we were sitting REALLY close I blushed and he said "awww your blushing I knew no one could deny my good looks" I sighed and said "n-no im just....cold!" I pulled the blanket closer to me and he said "well if your cold let me warm you up" he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer I blushed even more and said "uh let's w-watch the movie" I pressed play and we started watching the movie until I yawned and travis said "you tired" I shook my head in a no motion and said "no I'm *yawn* not" he said "go to sleep aph" I didn't argue and Layed my head on the closest thing possible which ended up being his shoulder and fell asleep...

Travis' pov
I smiled when I heard cute little snores I laughed a little and got up I turned the tv off and picked aph up bridal style and started carrying her to her room when she woke up a little she said "t-Travis? What are you doing" I said "go back to sleep im taking you to your room" she nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck while grabbing onto my shirt I got to her room and layed her down I grabbed the blanket and put it over her I looked at her for a minute....she's so beautiful when she's sleeping....she's beautiful all the time....anyway i went back downstairs i layed down on the couch and covered up I fell asleep with aph the only thing on my mind....

Hey guys! So this is my new travmau book yay! I really think travis and aph are cute together so I'm very happy to be writing this btw I tried to make this chapter kinda cute so I hope I succeeded any way guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee