Chapter 10: End Of Book 1

Doing this wants me to keep you forever, i promise i'll be the first and last person you ever touch

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

His towel loosens a bit, he slowly licks around your collar bone. Your cheeks flush red as he runs his hand down your body, slipping it into your skirt.

You try to move away, but he sits up amd looks at you with a smirk.
"Mine.", he says with a deep voice. You look up at him, he gets close to you, then kisses you softly, rubbing the outside of your [f/t] undies.

You moan quietly, and pull your lips away. He slowly starts to rub faster, sending a weird feeling through your body. He then slowly pulls out, and mumbles,"Wet..".

You whine in embarrassment, but he only chuckles. He slides your skirt and undies down at the same time, in one swift movement. You look up at him, a bit scared but his calm face made it feel safe.

The towel suddenly slips, exposing him, all of him. You blink, and looked away in deep embarrassment. He was already fully aroused, and it surprised you

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

He pushed down against you, and began to rub it against your thigh as he pushes your shirt over your chest. Your head falls back, and you started to moan as he sucked the top of your breast gently.

He nibbled on your bra a bit, then he unhooked it. He slowly lifted the bra off one of your breasts and sucked on the nibble gently.

"S-senpai! Its to much of a tease..!", you cry. He smirks up at you, and takes your bra and shirt off. You suddenly put your hands up against his chest, and looked away blushing hard.

He caresses your cheek, smiling kindly, then placing a small kiss on your forehead. You felt it go from against your leg, to rubbing slowly against your opening.

"Ah..! B-be gently Senpai..!", you moan, closeing your eyes tightly. He licks up your neck, to your lips and gives you a hot, deep kiss. And at that moment, he slowly made his way inside you.

Your body burned up, and you moaned in pain. He looks at you, moving in slower.
"Does it hurt?", he whispers softly in your ear. You give a slight nod.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Once he was all the way in, he let out a tiny, cute moan. His hair dangling gracefully above you. You suddenly feel him gently thrust into you.

This sends a body tingling feeling through you, and you moan once more.
"Does it still hurt [y/n]..?", he says gently moving his hips back and forth.

Your cheeks started growing hot, and he moves his hands down and grips your thighs moveing in faster.
"A-ah..! Nngh S-senpai...!", you moan.

He slips his hot tongue into your mouth, and plays with your own tongue, muffling your moans. Your body was going crazy, your never felt this before.

He presses his hips against yours every thrusts, he then parts lips with you whispering into your ear, "Sorry for this..".

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

You blink, then realise what he was doing. He suddenly flipped your body on all fours, pressing your upper body against the bed. You moaned out, and blushed deeply.

He spreads your legs a bit more, gripping your lower back thrusting in a bit harder and faster.
"N-nngh..! I-it feels weird Senpai..!", you cry out.

He let's out a slight chuckle, moving in even faster and deeper. Your hands gripped the bed sheet, your thighs began to twitch. Soon you couldn't stop moaning.

"I-i think I'm going to cum Senpai..!", you say, your body starting to shake.
"M-me too..", he says, starting to throb inside of you.

He thrusts in as deep as he could go, and repeatedly hit one of your most sensitive areas. You freeze up, your body twitches and your back arches.

You felt everything go blank for a moment as you hit an orgasm. Senpai's warm arms wrapped around you, as he climaxed with you.

You felt him slip out, and push you flat against the bed as he licked the back of your neck. Your body slowly unfroze as you panted.

You regained your strength to turn over on your back, and he kissed you softly.

"Did it feel good [y/n]?", he looked down at your body, then at your face. You had no words, and the question embarrassed you so you only nodded.

He smirks for some reason and lowers his face to your ear.

"Let's do it again.."
"W-what..! Senpai...!"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hope you enjoyed the story, but it comes to an end. (Haha unintended joke there. Get it, comes. OK OK I'll shut up now lol) See you in the next story! THANKS FOR READING~!

Wait, I'm back? Don't leave yet! Book 2 is out! There are more chapters, so have fun.

Edit: Hi guys! I still get second hand embarrassment with this story but I'm glad it's still doing so well with everyone. If you are interested in reading one of my newest, and better written, works, please check out "Destructive Heaven". It is another yandere x fem reader but this time the yandere is a blood thirsty demon. Thanks so much for everything and enjoy the story!