Chapter 6

( Masumi's pov)

"Is everything ok masumi?" Makoto asks "yea why wouldn't it be?" I say scratching the back of my neck "we heard you shouting about being worried." Nagisa says "oh you heard that?" I say shyly. " what's worrying you?" Rei asks " oh nothing I'm just over reacting" I say with a slight laugh to lighten the mood a bit more. " you know if something is bothering you, you can tell us right? We are friends and team mates after all." Goh says.

I smile and the boys all look confused "goh what are you taking about?" Haru asks " that's right I hadn't gotten a chance to tell you guys.... Masumi agreed to join the team! I asked her last night." Goh explains. I just stand there smiling awkwardly. "That's awesome!" Nagisa says "welcome to the team!" Rei says. Makoto just smile to me like he knew I would join from the day we met, and haru doesn't make eye contact with me what so ever. Just what did I do to make him hate me?

"I'd love to stay and chat some more but I really should get home and put all this away" I say looking at my bags of groceries. "Haru and I will walk you home." Makoto says "you don't have to do that. Didn't you guys just get here?" I say " yea but we've been out all day and I'm going to hang out a haru's house" Makoto says. "If you insist I don't want to be any trouble." I say " no trouble at all. You do live two houses away from him after all." Makoto says I laugh and say " well that's true." I look over at haru who seems to have no clue what's happening. "Ummm.... You sure?" I say looking at haru "it is on the way." He says sounding annoyed "you could at least sound nice about it haru." Makoto and nagisa scold in unison. "It's fine you guys" I say with a smile trying to sound polite.

Before I even realize it the three of us say bye to the others and make our way to our destinations together.

---------------------------

Sorry for another short chapter I'm trying to update all of my stories before I leave for vacation on Thursday. Hope you enjoyed it! If I get another chance
to update before I leave I will.