« five »

soraru's p.o.v.

"Mm. Alright. Bye." Mafu closed his phone and sighed.

"So, what did Auntie say?" I ask, shoving my hands into my pockets.

"She forgot to leave the house key in the usual place and now she told me to stay with you." He groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose in irritation.

I'd take a photo of that.....

"Well, come on. Let's go." I said, going in the opposite direction.

"E-Eh? Soraru-san, isn't your house the other way?" He asked while catching up to me.

"We're gonna eat somewhere. I'm getting hungry anyways." I shrugged.

Right after I said that, Mafu's stomach grumbled in agreement, his face red in embarrassment. "I-I agree.."

I chuckle a bit, "I could see that."

As I tease him, he starts grabbing my sleeve while saying "shut up, meanie soraru-san!" until we reached the stop light.

Once it turned green, we started walking to the nearest cafe.

Well, until Mafu pulled me into a bush.

"Oi, what are you doing, you idi-" "Shh!"

He covers my mouth with his hand and pointed at something in front of us.

I turn a bit red, but looked out a bit.

Then I realized, Eh? Isn't that Kashitaro and Amatsuki?

I looked closer and see that Amatsuki was whispering something to Kashitaro, then after a while, Kashitaro whispered back. Amatsuki's face was red, and so was Kashitaro's.

Does that mean..?

Then, I see Amatsuki holding up a finger and pulling out his phone, probably gonna call or text someone.

And then I heard a beep! right next to me.

"Ah!" Mafu yelped a bit, struggling to get his phone.

Once he did, we both read the message.

Mafu! Mafu I did it! I finally confessed and he accepted!! Aaa im so happy ww i hope things go well with you and s-

Mafu closed his phone before I even finished reading. "Oi, I wasn't finished reading!"

"It's nothing! Now shh." He whispered back and we both looked back to the two in front of us.

They were talking for a bit more until Amatsuki started walking away from Kashitaro.

I thought that was the end until Kashitaro held him back.

Now, I could hear him properly. "C-Can I keep you company for the whole day?"

Amatsuki's face was so red that I could call him 'Tomatsuki', but he nodded as a reply.

And then they started walking away together.

Mafu then pulled me out of the bushes. "That was a close one~" He sighed happily.

I patted my clothes and fixed my bag. "Come on, let's get to the cafe and talk there."

"Ah, okay!" He beamed.

If only I was as lucky as Kashitaro..

--
A/N; album is coming in two days ww im so excited that i had to write wwww
I really like how i did the kashitsuki confession scene ww hopefully you guys did too<3
There'll be more pages to come~~~ ( '▽`)