Authors Notes - An Up Coming Story

Helloooooo everybody. It's Poke_Fan97 here. First off I just want to say that this is an up coming story which I will be starting soon. I have uploaded this chapter so that you guys can see a little bit of what this story is going to be about. This story is going have quite a change. So I hope that you can read through this and tell me your thoughts in the comment section.

So let's begin...

This kind of story is something I have actually wanted to write for quite awhile but I've only remembered about it recently.

This story is going to include a special person. Someone who is not part of the Pokemon world. Any guesses...

You sure you want to find out who it is....

Alright then....The person is......

Keep going.....

It's ME! 😄

But seriously, Yea. I thought I'd put myself into one of my stories. So I thought...Why not this one.

The truth is. I always kind of liked to think that I was in a story like this. And being some awesome character who helps Ash and his friends.

It might sound a bit silly. But that's just me I guess. 😄 This is were I'm hoping you could tell me your thoughts about this. Tell me in the comments what you think of the idea. Do you think it's a good idea, or a bad one?

I'm going to make this story as exciting, fun and action packed as I can. So I hope that you guys will enjoy it.

Also, just so everyone knows. I do not own Pokemon or any of the characters in this story (except the new characters I will be adding to the story which are made by me). I do own the storyline to this story. This is a non-Profit Fanfiction and is strictly for entertainment purposes. All rights for Pokemon and the characters in this story (except the characters which were created by me) go to their respected owners.

Now that, that's out of the way...I'll just leave these here for you guys to read...

Enjoy

---------------------------------------------
(Authors Note - Cover Made By Me)

---------------------------------------------(Authors Note - Cover Made By Me)

The Aura Users. A population of people who have the power to control Aura and use it in ways even the Aura Pokemon; Riolu and Lucario could not.

6 Years ago they were hunted down. Some were captured and killed after "questioning", others were Killed on the spot. Why? Why is definitely the question. No one knows exactly why.

The worlds secret Defence Force. The group of people who are responsible for the extermination of the Aura Users. They now stand as Heroes for stopping an "Invasion".

But....What if....One person....A person with the power to control Aura...didn't get caught...

What problems could it cause the world...If it found out an Aura User was.....Alive.....

---------------------------------------------
Coming soon...

"HUNT THEM DOWN!" The leader shouted.

"RUN! DON'T TURN BACK!" Someone shouted.

---------------------------------------------

"Should we really be doing this" he asked.

"I don't know...But I can sense a strange energy...There is danger coming....And as much as they deserve what's coming...I need to help" the boy answered.

---------------------------------------------

"Who are you?" He asked.

The boy looked at him for a few seconds, he then opened his mouth and spoke...

Coming soon....The Last Aura User.