Chapter 27

(Okay, idk what happened with this chapter, it kinda messed up some parts and doesn't really make any sense, just keep that in mind)

Harry's POV

So Jodie just challenged me to a football match, I shouldn't have accepted it cause I know i'm gonna lose but if I said no it's just giving up without a fight, letting her win. I may be a gentleman but I'm not gentleman enough to let her win, I'm not going down without a fight. She's standing at the other net, talking to Zayn right now. I know her and the boys are only friends but I can't help it sometimes feeling like she likes them or they like her. It's only really Niall though since Louis Liam and Zayn all have girlfriends. She snaps her fingers in my face and I jerk away, realizing that I zoned out and didn't notice her walking towards me "Harry, we're starting now. You ready to lose?"

"Yeah. Wait...No!" I thought she was going to say ready to play, so I said yeah..but she didn't say that. A smirk grows on her face and she lets out a little laugh. "Let's just start before you embarrass yourself even more" I glare at her as she puts the ball on the ground, looking at Zayn "Ready?" He nods at her. Why does she get to have Zayn? I want another player too then "Somebody be on my team" I look at LOuis and Liam, then Louis pushes Liam from behind, over to me "Liam wants to be" Louis says with an innocent smile, making me roll my eyes "Oh my gosh guys i'm not that bad" Nobody says anything for a good 10 seconds. "Can we just start?" Jodie says for the second time and I nod, waving away Louis' mean comments.

So she won, but only by 1 goal. She had kicked the ball and it hit me in the head not even that hard, then Liam had asked to see if I was okay and stopped guarding the net, she shot it in because Liam would literally make me lose a football game just to make sure I'm okay. He's too nice sometimes. "I won, you lost. Technically, you challenged me so you lost your own challenge"

"What? No you challenged me!"

"Nuh uh, you said is that a challenge, I didn't mean for it to be but you suggested it sooo"

"You sooo meant for it to be a challenge and I know that as a fact"

She just smiles and shrugs, going back to the door "whatever, you can't prove it. I won and you lost. Tough love" She blows a kiss to me before going back inside, probably to make sure Niall's not gonna burn down the house. Ugh, she gets me so worked up about the littlest of things and it's so annoying! "Harry, you alright?" Louis puts a hand on my shoulder and I look over at him "Yeah, why?"

"Cause you have a ridiculous smile on your face and it's getting creepy" I roll my eyes and am about to go inside also, but then I hear an all to familiar sound. Screams. When I look over to where the noise is coming from i see 2 girls running towards us, phones out already. "OH MY GOSH IT'S ONE DIRECTION" The first girl screams from the top of her lungs, while running. I realize she's going to run into me if I don't brace myself for the impact so I open my arms for her and she runs into them, wrapping her arms around me "I love you so much" The other girl goes to Louis since we were standing closest to wherever they just came from "I love you too" I rub her back, trying to calm her down. I know she's crying right now, I can feel her her breathing very unevenly and I can hear it also. "Do you want a picture?" I ask her and she immediately nods her head, pulling away from the hug. "Here, I'll help ya with that" Liam takes the phone from her hands and her eyes widen when she looks at him. He takes a picture of me and the girl, then the other girl also we get pictures with and they have tear stained faces. It still amazes me how people actually want to meet me and take pictures with me. So weird.

"Can you follow me on twitter??" The first girl says, and I look over at her. "Sure thing, what's your username" I hate it when people ask me to follow them on twitter. But I've got to be good for them or else Ill get introuble with management. I'm aware they both have been recording this whole thing on their phones, so there's no doubt I'll be seeing the video of this tomorrow probably.