Hello there my favorite pieces bread

So I will put up art. But before I do, I want to say something.
I am worried about being shot. Because that happens. Im worried of going up to a high place and falling. Because that happens. Im worried of getting into a car accident. Because that happens. Im worried of hurting myself well being stupid. Because that happens. Im worried and scared of alot of things. Wanna know what im not scared of? A TRANS GENDER COMING IN TO TAKE A GODDAMN PISS. Im getting really tired of this bull shit. I dont swear offten. I can swear. I have no problem with doing so. But today I lost 3 friends. Because they said that they are afraid of being attacked by a trans gender in the bathroom.
1. "Omg im scared of getting attacked by a trans gender" im scared if a trans gender. IM SCARED OF A FUCKING TRANS GENDER. IM SCARED OF THE PEOPLE WHO GET ATTACKED EVERY SINGLE DAY. IM SCARED OF A FELLOW HUMAN WHO JUST WANTS TO TAKE A PISS AND FEEL LIKE A MALE/FEMALE WHAT EVER THE FUCK THEY CHANGED TO. That's a load of bull shit. I might as well say "Omg I scared of evrey sexuality becayse I dont know wtf I am."

2.When the actual fuck have you ever heard of someone being looked at through the stalls orattacked by someone with different genitals, by someone allowed in there, just to take a look. Ive only heard of one of those. And that would be the genitals one. Wanna know why they where attacked? Because
A.they where just some creep

B.A single mom/dad helping there child

C.They where trans.

I have also seen cases in which some one looked through the crack of a bathroom wall. But guess what. None in which where trans. Or broke in there. All elementary school children trying to see if anyone was in the stall. If ypu have seen a trans do that, just to be creepy, than please tell me. I would love to here this!

You see what im talking about! So apperntaly people are all upset because they relised this rule fron 2001 stating that anyone who is gender fluid or trans, can use the restroom that they feel suits them. And people are now getting upset about this. Stfu Yall just ran out of stuff to argue about so someone just went off searching for an lgbt argument because the gay marrige thing happened. There is so much more to fight for. And you decide on restrooms. Just leave it be! Let a guy feel like a girl and girl feel like a guy.

Well that was my opinion. If you dont agree with it thats perfectly fine! Any who, heres the art!

 If you dont agree with it thats perfectly fine! Any who, heres the art!

Little pixle Marrinett