Trip to the mall!! oh and... a kiss

Baileys POV

*2 weeks later* *Thursday morning*

i woke up at 6:00 am this morning and i was soooooo tired. today, im thinking I'll wear, all black? ok I definitely am. so, i picked my outfit, showered, blow dried my hair, and did my makeup and hair.

(A/N LMAO KESHA IN THE CORNERS)

i went downstairs and saw a note on the table and it was from my mom.

"Hi honey, im on a business trip until next week, sorry i didnt tell you sooner. love you sweetie."

great. well now its 7:00 rn, I'll eat breakfast and leave.

*skip to lunch at school*

Ever since Gabe and Tati started dating, I've been hanging out with the boy squad. They are SO ANNOYING. i swear like, Will isnt that annoying, but the rest of them, UGH. they make me wanna die. Actually, Ken isn't that bad.... oh god what am i saying. we're sitting at our table with the boy squad and all i see across the table from me was gabe and tati eating each other's faces.

Bailey : guys, can you not?

tati pulled away and said, "sorry,"  thank god they stopped. that was disgusting. next thing i know, ken comes and sits next to me.

Ken : hey bails.

bailey : hi ken.

Ken : can we talk?

bailey : yeah sure.

we went to a corner and he then spoke.

ken : so... i was wondering if you...

bailey : if you.....?

Ken : wanna hang out sometime?

bailey : what kind of hang out?

Ken : like a date?

bailey : um yeah sure.

ken : really?

bailey : yeah, i mean, i didnt know you had this kinda side of asking out girls.

ken : well, i think its time to give up the fuckboy stage so.

bailey : so, where do you wanna hang out?

ken : idk, where do you wanna hang out?

bailey : how about my place? after school tomorrow?

ken : yeah. ok lets go back to the group.

bailey : alright.

ken : oh, and can i walk you home after school today?