Teach me Part 2

"I can't wait to have your pretty little lips on me" Kevin said staring me down. His eyes became darker and his lips became pinker. I felt him through his underwear, he was bigger than I expected. "Baby please, can you just-" I pulled down his pants and underwear before he could finish and put him in my mouth. "OOOH FUCK" he called out. I began bobbing my head up and down trying to take as much of him as I can. It's was hard considering he was about 7 inches! My throat began to get a bit sore, so I slowed my pace, but Kevin kept bobbing my head making me go faster. "K-K-K" I tried to say but to no avail. My throat was on fire. It felt like pins were sticking in my throat. "IM..OH IM ABOUT TO CUM" Kevin yelled. A few seconds later, my mouth was full of Kevin's semen. "Swallow it for me baby" I did as told. "Good job" Kev said as he gave me a kiss on my lips. "M-my throat h-hurts" I managed to say. Kevin looked at me in awe. "I didn't mean to hurt you I didn't kn-" "It-It's fine" I said interrupting him. "No. You only wanted to make me feel good, and I hurt you.. now it's my turn." He took my hand and laid me on the couch." I want you to sit back and relax. Just let me pleasure you baby." "But you don't have to" I said assuring him. He took my hand looked deeply in my eyes and said..."Your right. I'm not in the mood for fish"

THE END
OMG. IM TJIS IS SO FUNNY I CNT😂😂😂😂😂. I'm sorry if you guys hate me but this is hilarious!

But in all seriousness I need you guys to vote. Almost 400 people read these and only 19 people voted! It's makes me feel as if you guys aren't enjoying it  :( I'll make another Kevin one soon but I definitely got you guys 😂😂. Love you all! Until next time <3

Instagram: gizzy.bombdigz
Twitter: simply_alston