A Niall's Tale

You and Niall have been dating for the past 4 years now and you went on a date to the beach for your 4th anniversary.

You lay on the hammock with Niall, staring into the sky, where millions of stars lay. Just like you were, on Niall's chest.

"Sara..." Niall says, turning his head to you. "Yes, Niall?" you say. You and Niall stares each other down.You melt from the fact that you were looking into those blue, dreamy eyes.

He started speaking again. "From the moment i looked into your eyes Sara, i knew... I knew you were all i needed." tears stream down your eyes while Niall wipes them with his hoodie. "Don't cry babe, i hate seeing you cry." He told you, still wiping your tears. "But there is one more question i have to ask." He sits up and looks into your eyes.Your heart beats as fast as a mockingbird's wings, waiting for the question.

He reaches into the pocket of his hoodie. "Instead of being my princess, will you be my queen?" He says smiling, showing you the box, where the ring sat in the red cushion.

Your heart exploded and the caterpillars in your stomach, turning into butterflies and fluttered around, tremendously. "Yes! Of course i will!" You said, crying from happiness.

With your eyes cringed and your left hand covering your mouth, Niall takes the other hand and puts on the ring.

You hug him while tears drip down you chin, and he says, "I love you Sara, always have, always will.", "I love you too Niall! I'll love you for eternity." You say, with your chin on his shoulder.

The hug turns into a passionate kiss with hearts floating above you.