It All Started With You

~Flashback~

"(Y/n)! You're home!" Cried a 8-year old Saitama.

You smiled and opened your arms wide as he jumped into your arms. He snuggled in your chest and hugged you tighter.

"Hey little bro, how've you been doing?" You asked.

"Good. I've been getting good grades and praises from my teachers!"

"Really? That's good!"

He pulled back. "Oh yeah! I wanna show you something!" He let go if you and dragged you to the living room.

"Okay stay here!" You smiled as he ran off somewhere.

A few minutes later he came back with something hidden behind his back. Then he shoved it into your hands.

It was a kid's drawing of what looked like you with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes in your  (f/c) sleeveless body suit. There was someone next to you holding your hand with a yellow suit, white cape, and red boots and gloves.

You pointed to the figure and asked. "Who's that Saitama?"

"That's me! I'm gonna be a hero just like you and we'll fight all the bad guys together!" He answered cheerfully.

"A hero like me, huh? Well we'll see but Saitama..." You pointed to the picture again "...Why are you bald?"

He blushed in embarrassment and you laughed and ruffled his hair.

"D-don't laugh! I think it's cool! It shows that I have guts!" He argued.

"Yup it sure does! Now come on let's celebrate your good grades! I'll make your favorite, teriyaki and rice!" His expression brightened and he smiled.

"Yeah! And we can celebrate your victory too!"

It was kinda hard to give your little brother a normal life. You were too scared to move to any other city because they're constantly being attacked. It wasn't easy when you were always on your hero job either.

Sometimes you wished for your old, boring life back.

You had been in a factory accident while at work. You were the only survivor and the incident had given you the special abilities. You were able to poison anything you touch at your will.

Your hero name was-

* * * *

"Master? Master? MASTER!"

Saitama broke out of his thoughts and looked back at his apprentice.

"Huh? What do you need, Genos?"

"I've heard rumors about a certain hero and couldn't help but search up the Lady Venom. Master, they say that she is one of the most powerful hero in history, is that true?"

Saitama froze when he heard your old name, he hadn't heard it in years. He scratched his head while smiling.

"Yeah, she was the greatest..." He said dreamily.

Genos's eyes widened in shock.

"Where is she now?"

Saitama's face suddenly saddened then let out a shaky sigh and one single tear. His apprentice is again, surprised by his master's reaction.

"M-master?"

Saitama wiped it away and looked at the cyborg.

"Let me start from the beginning."