Heroes collide Pt. 1

THANKS SO MUCH Ratgirl_33 FOR THE CHAPTER IDEA. AND Bookwormgirl FOR THE CHAPTER IDEA.

FURY POV

The questioning was going nowhere...and then BOOM. Well it was more like BA-BA-BOOOMM. Agent hill comes running in.
"What happened?" I shout to her over the alarms blaring.
"Two of the turbines are down and we are falling fast!" She reports.
"Get me the avengers on top deck!"
"Yes sir!" And she scrambles away to find them.

MAX POV

LALALA....BOOOOMMM. I sit up out of lala land and think what did they give to Gazzy? A burrito? Maybe a taco? Or something that he used to make an explosive but with him it's usually his stomach. I still want to get that checked out. The spangled man barges into my room and says,
"Get up we may have to evacuate!"
"I can get up with these on can I?" I answer back shaking the handcuffs.
"I'm taking them off but make one wrong move and-"
"You'll make me regret it?" I interrupt.
His response is a slight grin. He takes of my cuffs and I stand up faster than he can follow and punch him straight in the nose and all he does is stagger back a little. WHAT? That should have broken his nose. I get over my shock quickly though as he charges me. We go back and forth but I see a weak spot and take aim. I round house kick him square in the chest as hard as I can then jump up and punch him in the throat. He goes down and I grab the chair I was in and slam it down in his head. He is out cold when I grab the set of keys and handcuffs and bolt out of the door. Out in the hall I see the Flock being lead by the other people from the roof up some stairs and I quickly follow....

ANNABETH POV

"And then we thought we lost them but they come out of no where in this weird
plane and the mortals jump out and start to try and fight us." Percy explains to Chiron and the seven, plus Nico. (Hazel and Frank just happen to be there visiting.)

"And your sure they were mortals?" Nico asks.

"Yea. None of them radiated a Godly or monsterous aura." I explain.

"Ok well for now Percy and Annabeth I don't want either of you to leave camp for a few days." Chiron orders.

"But Olympus-" I start.

"Can wait." Chiron says. I sigh in defeat for now.

"K well we all should go hang out at the lake." Percy suggests. And. I immediately know what he's planning.

"Yea, some relaxing could do us all some good." I say before anyone can refuse.

"You all go have fun. Try not to scare any of the new campers please." Chiron agrees.
At the lake we all sit, looking casually around to make sure no one is watching us.

"Ok what are you two planning?" Piper asks.

"Are we going to take them on?" Frank questions nervously.

"No-" I start.

"Maybe." Percy states.

"We are going to go scout them and see what there up to." I announce. "So who is coming with?" We all decide to go and just walk around near where the East river meets the Hudson. What we didn't expect to see was a giant platform plane falling from the sky with.. Six Harpies? Flying away from it....
                  ~To be continued~

A/N
TBH I felt so mysterious writing "to be continued"😂. Sorry if this seemed kind of rushed. I will still be accepting more chapter ideas from you all. Please tell me what you think. I sadly do not own Percy Jackson/HOO, Maximum Ride or avengers, the rights belong to Uncle Rick, James Patterson and Marvel.