9

Stephen Pov

Ashlen and I just got done doing the nasty. We just laid there catching our breaths. She then looked at me."You ever though about doing threesomes?"she asked. That really caught me off guard. Like I had to really think what came out her mouth. It sounds interesting. Like I had a quick vision of doing it. But that's not me, I can live without it. "Uhh no, well not until now. But I wouldn't want to do that."I said. "Oh ok then." she said looking at the ceiling."You ever thought about doing that?"I asked."Yea, but for your sake. Cause I don't ever want our sex life to get boring and you may want to do new things in the bed. But I woulddn't want to do it"She said."Nahh, I don't want to share my baby's goodies with no one else. And I never get bored with that treasure. You ever get bored with me in bed?" I said."No not at all baby, you can't tell by my moans and yells. I  just ask because I hear people always talking about how their sex life is getting boring and people seem to cheat when they get bored with the same thing. I don't want that to be us."She said as she looked back at me."Baby that will never happen, I love you too much for that to happen, I'll be the stupidest man on earth if I were to leave you for someone else."I said. She smiled and got on top of me."I love you too baby."She said giving me a kiss. She went down on me. See another minor reason why I'll never leave her."Ahh yeah gosh I love you baby girl."I moaned as I went through her hair.