Chapter 18: Am I

London

(May 4: Month Later)

It's been a month since I have let him hit it from the back. I was sitting on the couch watching Friday After Next. I had the urge to puke so I had ran to the bathroom and threw up. Oh shit. Missed period I maybe be pregnant. I had brushed my teeth then got into the shower. I had got out 15 minutes later. I had went into our room and changed into pink Hello Kitty sweater, white leggings and pink TOMS. I had grabbed my purse, phone and keys. I had got into my car and drove to the doctor's office. I had parked then went into building. I had walked up to the front desk''

''Hello I need a check up''

''Sit down ma'am someone will be with you in a moment''

'''Okay'' I said sitting down.

''Ms. Brooks'' Said a woman. I had stood up and walked to her. I had followed her to a room. I had hopped up on the bed.

''What can I do you for''

''I need to see if i'm pregnant''

''Okay I need you to pee in this cup'' She said handing me a cup. I had got of the bed and wen tinto the bathroom. I had peed in the cup then I had went into the room and handed it to the doctor.

''I'll be back'' She said walking out of the room. Well I know what can be Chris's birthday present. My phone started to buzz. I had unlocked it and seen it was a text from Chyna.

From Asian's Fiance

Where u at we need to discuss the surprise birthday party

To Asian's Fiance

At home you just woke me up

From Asian's Fiance

Liar I'm sittin in yo couch

To Asian's Fiance

Its a secret

When I had sended that text the doctor had came back in. Let's see if I'm pregnant or not.

''Well ma'am you're not pregnant'' She said.

''Oh well'' I said hopping off the bed

''I'm sorry''

''It's okay'' I said getting down. I had grabbed my purse and walked out. I had got into my car and drove back home.I had pulled into the driveway. I had got out and walked into the house. Chyna was sitting on the couch eatin' my food.

''Aye you can't be eatin' a nigga food'' I said sitting beside her.

''Okay so everything good''

''Yep he'll be at the studio recordin' a song and the movie''

''Oh yeah so he'll be home around''

''7 or 8 so everybody need to be here at 6:50''

''Ight so where were you''

''Having a lunch with a old friend''

''Oh so you ready for tomorrow''

''Yeah and Ashley knows the whole plan so we won't say happy birthday or nothing''

''Tyga gonna bring him here''

''Ight so where is Ashley''

''Upstais playing on your iPad''

''Okay' I said walking upstairs. I had went into Ashley's room and she was playing on my iPad. She had seen me and hopped down off the bed. She had hugged my legs.

''You remember the plan for tomorrow''

''Yes don't tell daddy happy birthday and pretend it's a regular day''

''LONDON CHRIS HERE''

''Okay remember the plan'' I said picking her up and walking downstairs. I had put her down and she ran to Chris. He picked her up then kissed her all her face.

''Daddy stop it'' She said holding on to his neck. He had put her down and she went back upstairs. Chris had wrapped his arms around my waist then pecked my lips.

''Hello papi'' I said pecking his lips.

''Hey London how was your day''

''Good now that you're here''

''Really''

''Yes I miss my papi''

''AYE SO WITH THAT FREAKY STUFF'' Chyna yelled.

''So what's for dinner''

''Pork Chop with turnip greens''

''Good so where is it''

''I haven't cooked it yet so go get settled and I'll call you when it's done'' I said pecking his lips twice.

''Okay'' He said going upstairs. I had went into the kitchen and started cooking. About an hour later everything was done. I had sat four plates down on the island and put food on them.

''DINNER'S READY'' I had yelled. Everybody had came in. I had sat down beside Chris. About 30 minutes we were done. I had washed the dishes then took Ashley upstairs and bathe her. She changed into her pajamas. I had tucked her in then went into our room. Chris was on the phone. I had sat beside him. I had started massagin' his back because he looked tense. He had ended the call.

''Who was that''

''My mama she was checkin' on us''

''Really when was the last time she had seen Ashley''

''When we first brought her here''

''Oh so you tired''

''Yes baby''

''Well we can go to sleep together''

''Okay goodnight'' He said cutting off his lamp.

''Night Chris'' I said turning around. He had wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. He had kissing my cheek. We had fell asleep.

• Surprise Birthday Party

• I know it's short

Daniella

I know